Chapter 386-390

Chapter 386 Want all kinds of compliments, the kind that are flattering

    Individual businesses will basically be opened up next year.

    Lin Yuzhu and Li Xiangwan each have a shop that can only be vacant.

    Li Xiangwan thought for a while, and asked Lin Yuzhu: "Are you going to rent out this house?"

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head, "If you rent it out, it may not be easy to get it back.

    If you don't rent it, it's too troublesome."

    Li Xiangwan nodded and said: "I think so too."

    Lin Yuzhu frowned, "Tell me what you really think."

    "It doesn't matter if the house is vacant, or the Housing Authority will come looking for it. It

    's better to keep decorating first." Li Xiangwan suggested.

    Lin Yuzhu nodded, and said in agreement: "It makes sense."

    "Then you see, do you want to find someone who repaired our house before and continue to repair our house.

    It's just that this time the repair is slower.

    At least it needs to be repaired ." About a year." Li Xiangwan said while touching his chin.

    Lin Yuzhu looked at Li Xiangwan with deep eyes and a look of inquiry.

    Li Xiangwan was terrified.

    "Did your professor reveal any news?

    After one year, self-employment will be opened?"

    Li Xiangwan swallowed, and said slightly perfunctorily: "I didn't say it clearly, but the results of the analysis by a few students are not next year. It was the year after next.

    Now the educated youths who returned to the city can’t arrange jobs when they come back, and many educated youths have started to set up stalls to earn money. The higher

    authorities basically turned a blind eye.”

    In other words, it was allowed.

    Lin Yuzhu suddenly realized and nodded, and said: "Sure, I'll find the next person some time and discuss it."

    When Lin Yuzhu was not paying attention, Li Xiangwan let out a long breath.

    Secretly said: This person is too smart, and it's not good.

    Lin Yuzhu thought that this meeting was going to be full of twists and turns.

    Short-term renovations can still make five fat and four fat, but in the long-term...

    that's definitely not enough.

    Oops~

    After a few people returned home, Mother Lin came out in a hurry and asked if they had bought it.

    Seeing Lin Yuzhu and Li Xiangwan's smiling faces, they knew they had bought it.

    Seeing her daughter's red face, Lin's mother said from the side: "If you lose money, don't get angry."

    Lin's mother was still a little uneasy.

    Lin Yuzhu raised her head and said heartily: "Am I the one who will get angry because of this little money?

    I am born to be useful, and I will come back after all the money is gone.

    This little money is really nothing."