Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 Gifts

    Xu is the author for the daughter of the heroine. There is a plot in the article. When the village chief was picking up the educated youth this time, the commune leaders hinted that a group of educated youths would go to the countryside before the autumn harvest. I don’t know how much , anyway, each village has to bring back one or two educated youths.

    Shanshui Village is such an educated youth spot. There have been many educated youths in the past few years. At the beginning, there was no educated youth spot, so the educated youths were arranged to team up with the villagers. Many trivial and trivial things happened before and after. Saying nothing, he refused to accept the educated youth into the house.

    There was no way I could get an educated youth.

    Thanks to the fact that some of the educated youths have all made their homes locally, otherwise the educated youth spots would not be able to accept new arrivals at all.

    As soon as the newly arrived group of educated youths settled down, there was no place to live. The village chief told the leaders of the commune that their village really had no place to live.

    But people just replied to him, asking them to find a way to solve the difficulties themselves, of course, the commune can also give some subsidies.

    You know how much you can subsidize, and you won't be subsidizing a suite anyway.

    Then to build a house for the educated youth to live in, the village would have to pay for it, and the village chief almost exploded on the spot.

    The villagers of Shanshui Village are almost composed of three major surname families. From the village leaders Zhao Fugui, the team leader Wang Tianxiang, and the accountant Li Wangsheng, you can see the three major surnames in the village, and it is not difficult to see that these three surnames are related Not peaceful.

    The village chief Zhao Fugui felt bitter in his heart and couldn't say it out. Thinking about other villages, there was not only the village chief but also the team leader. He was basically a one-spoken presence in the whole village, and he was very prestigious, but what about him... he has to do everything with others The two negotiated, stumbling everywhere.

    One can imagine that taking the money from the team to build a house for the educated youth is not a beautiful job.

    What the village chief is most afraid of is that the chief will say that he has received the benefits of the educated youth before building a house.

    The villagers don't care about policies or policies, they only know that the money in the team can't be spent on outsiders.

    The more he thought about the village chief, the more troubled he became, and he sighed at home for several days.

    The village chief's daughter-in-law couldn't stand it any longer, and said, "If there are educated youths coming over, you can ask Wang Tianxiang to pick them up."

    Whoever picks up whoever arranges, can't rely on the village chief for everything, what does he eat as a captain? .

    The village chief snorted angrily, "You think he's stupid? He's the one who goes to the commune meeting every year. It's not all about how much public grain our village pays every year. If I push the educated youth on him, he can take care of him. This is the job of pushing me here."

    "He is the captain and should have taken care of this." The village chief's daughter-in-law said a little unconvinced.

    Every year after the autumn harvest, the commune will hold a meeting to discuss how much public grain each village can pay in the coming year. There is a village that is not very smart and immediately issues a military order when it is provoked. The villagers who get it have to tighten their belts every year, and they are often scolded. .