Chapter 201-205

Chapter 201 Afraid, Afraid, Thick-skinned, Shameless

    Lin Yuzhu left the village chief's house and took Shan Ya to Aunt Chen's house.

    A familiar set of procedures, it is difficult to be a mother without compassion.

    When Shanya Niang was there, her popularity in the village was pretty good.

    Some people are willing to take the lead, and naturally some people follow suit.

    Aunt Chen followed Lin Yuzhu out of the house unconditionally, and Lin Yuzhu took Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei with him by the way.

    The more people there are, the more confidence there is.

    At the next stop, Lin Yuzhu took everyone to prepare to go to Aunt Xu's house.

    How can we go to theory without Aunt Xu?

    When passing by, I happened to meet Aunt Li who was wandering around.

    Aunt Li was very curious and pulled Lin Yuzhu to ask what was going on. Seeing this group of people, she knew that there must be a lively place here.

    At this time, it was already dark, but I couldn't resist Si Aunt's shining gossip eyes.

    Lin Yuzhu briefly talked about Shanya.

    Aunt Li immediately patted her thigh and was very angry. Her family's Xiaoshan suffered so much when she was a child.

    No, how could this be without her.

    As a result, there was one more Aunt Li.

    Although Aunt Chen disliked Fourth Aunt Li, it did not prevent them from chatting.

    This meeting was basically discussing the confusion of Shanya's father, Zhao Dayi, who raised his children to be fat and white, and his own son was ruined to death.

    No one is so confused anymore.

    When they arrived at Aunt Xu's house, Aunt Xu looked at the group and was startled, thinking she was here to find fault.

    Later, seeing that Lin Yuzhu and Aunt Chen were among the people, he was relieved.

    I don't blame Aunt Xu, who made Fourth Aunt Li the most shining and conspicuous person at all times.

    Waiting for Aunt Xu to look at the frostbite on Xiao Shanya's ankle and wrist.

    Worn socks, scolding in the mouth.

    "Sun Caihua, this lazy girl, even sews two stitches of socks for the child.

    She is holding other people's money, and she is not willing to use even a thread for the child. It is too bad.

    " Aunt Xu also felt pity for this crime.

    Immediately went up to the front, and rushed to each house to find the old sisters for Xiaoshanya.

    When Lin Yuzhu and Aunt Xu rushed into Zhao's house with more than 20 aunts and sister-in-law.

    Sun Cauliflower was cleaning up the dishes, apparently not waiting for Xiao Shanya.

    Lin Yuzhu looked at the empty vegetable bowl and rice bowl and guessed that they didn't mean to leave food for Shan Ya at all.

    Shanya's daughter-in-law and grandson Cauliflower twitched the corners of her mouth when she saw more than 20 wives and daughters-in-law coming in, and felt a little nervous.