Chapter 241-245

Chapter 241 Five hundred, this is already very conscientious

    Han Manman, to put it bluntly, just owes her a little, and she is kind to others.

    As for why he is so willing to fight against Lin Yuzhu, it may be too idle...

    Sometimes, the magnetic field between people is like this, and it is not the right way.

    Lin Yuzhu never took Han Manman's words to heart.

    The two have fought each other like this, not once or twice, they are all accepted as soon as they are good, and they have never torn their faces.

    It's just a quarrel among girls.

    They haven't taken it to heart yet, they don't want to have it already, and those who are interested are watching it.

    When the teachers all went out to class, Lin Yuzhu, who had finished writing the lesson plan, realized that only her and the regulations were left in the room.

    When there are no classes on weekdays, the regulations don't stay in the office very much.

    It's quite strange to suddenly stay today.

    Lin Yuzhu felt uncomfortable staying in the same room with this guy.

    Ready to go to Aunt Xu to help.

    Not wanting, Zhang Zhang got up and walked over, sat at Wang Xiaomei's desk, and said to her, "Mr. Lin, I have something I want to discuss with you."

    Lin Yuzhu asked indifferently, "What to talk about?

    Talk about Wang Xiaomei? Talk about Li Xiangwan. Or... talk about Teacher Han?" Zhang

    Zhan's expression instantly became much more exciting.

    Lin Yuzhu took a sip of water with a calm face, and waited for the charter to continue.

    The charter can be regarded as a person who can bend and stretch. In the face of Lin Yuzhu's intentional teasing, he just endured it.

    He said with a gentle expression: "Mr. Lin, I can see that you are also a hard-working person.

    In fact...I can understand your feelings best. People

    like us who have no background and no wealth want to make a difference. ,too difficult.

    Han Manman, who grew up in a honeypot since childhood, likes to show off and show off.

    I understand the bitterness in your heart..."

    Lin Yuzhu suddenly came to his senses, what is the purpose of this charter? He

    asked lightly, "What do you know? "

    Lin Yuzhu's reaction is not within the expectations of the charter.

    Not to mention that the two can resonate, but at least there is a look of common anger. But the

    other party has a look that I don't understand what you are saying.

    Let the charter hold back . If you say it in your stomach, it is not to vomit, and it is not to vomit.

    After reconsidering the regulations, he said again: "Mr. Lin, although you are a private teacher, in my opinion, you have done much better than her, Han Manman.

    Everyone sees your sacrifices for the children..."

    "Huh? Stop, sorry to interrupt you.

    Mr. Zhang and Mr. Han did a good job.