Chapter 1

Eleven years ago.

Lin Lan.

The wind in the dark night of winter slashed my face like a knife, and there was only the sound of a man's hurried and heavy breathing on the quiet and dirty dirt road in Shimada District.

The tall figures were all buried in the darkness, and only a small body could be vaguely seen between the thick arms of the man, struggling constantly.

, I killed you!"

Zhixi woke up after being jolted and jolted. The little girl's mouth was tightly covered with tape, and she couldn't make a sound. She could only cry silently, covering her face. It quickly freezes into ice on winter nights.

Zhi Qi didn't dare to move anymore.

Although she is young, she is ten years old and already a 'big kid' in the fourth grade. The little girl vaguely understands that she may have been kidnapped.

After understanding, a deeper chill spread from the soles of the feet to the hair.

In Zhiqi's memory, she was carried by men for a long, long time.

I almost vomited when it was bumpy before being rudely 'thrown' down.

The man wanted to transfer Zhiqi out of the city, but he was suffering from patrolling security at various toll gates in the middle of the night, so he could only temporarily put the **** a dilapidated truck carrying cabbage.

After that, regardless of her life or death, she took a big padded jacket at the back of the truck, wrapped it up, and went to sleep in the front seat.

Zhi Qi was scared to death, her teeth sealed with tape creaked, and the girl's big, bright eyes were even brighter after being washed with tears, especially in the dark trunk of the truck.

But she couldn't see anything clearly, only the tip of her nose could smell a cold, rotten vegetable leaf smell.

That was the first time Zhiqi remembered a particular flavor.

From then on, she didn't like to eat cabbage.

And the outlaw who tied her was snoring and sleeping soundly.

Ten-year-old children will not think about such a profound question of why doom would befall them. They will only be afraid and tremble helplessly.

Zhixi couldn't remember how many times she cried, her face was frozen with tears, her big eyes were fixed on the top of her head - it should be the roof of the carriage, but she couldn't see anything clearly .

Until an unknown amount of time passed, a slight rustling sound came from outside the carriage.

'Light' comes in.

Zhi Qi immediately curled up in fright, her eyes frightened.

She was afraid that it was the man who was going to 'kill' her. For a moment, she seemed to be ringing in her ears, forgetting that the thunderous snoring continued.

until she saw a person's head emerge from the corner of the opened curtain.

That was the first time Zhiqi saw Jiang Qi, she never imagined that the 'unparalleled hero' who saved her from the fire and water would be a little boy about her age.

It is.

The boy with a pale face and sharp eyebrows at a young age saw the girl **** in a ball in the truck, and his expression turned out to be calm.