Chapter 49

In March, when the spring flowers bloomed, Jiang Qi's first course of treatment in the hospital had just ended.

After evaluating Jiang Qi's examination reports and psychological tests in recent months, the attending physician Liu Yong smiled and said to the teenager across the table: "Congratulations, you can be discharged from the hospital, and the next step will continue. Just take medication."

To be honest, when Jiang Qi came to the hospital, he belonged to 'deep depression and bipolar depression'. He thought that it would take at least two courses of treatment for the patient's mood to be restrained and calm. Qi's assessment report has reached a level that can be discharged from the hospital.

In addition to the treatment in the hospital, it is not unrelated to the patient's own mentality.

, why these emotions are almost gone in just a few months, can I ask what the turning point is?"

The doctors who are engaged in 'neuropsychology' must be inquisitive and curious about the patients' daily life - this is a research thing for future treatments and experiments.

Jiang Qi thought for a while, then answered seriously: "Is falling in love a turning point?"

His 'turning point' was Zhiqi.

...

When Chen Yong was shown, he also suddenly remembered the little girl who always came to Jiang Qi every now and then.

Sure enough, he should have thought of it.

There are only three things that can heal a man the most: love, family, and career.

If one of them can get the ultimate satisfaction, the whole person's mood will be very different.

Chen Yong naturally also knew that this patient under his command was once a very popular star, Ziwei Xing, but he felt something and he still had to remind him.

"After you are discharged from the hospital..." Chen Yong asked hesitantly, "What job do you plan to do?"

Jiang Qi didn't expect that the attending doctor would talk to him, but he was stunned for a moment and answered frankly: "Repair the car."

When I was working in prison before, I needed to do a lot of heavy work without technical content, but sometimes, you can also apply for some professionally targeted hard work, in order to get out of prison Eat after eating.

Car repairing was a 'technique' that Jiang Qi had learned at that time.

Chen Yong nodded and breathed a sigh of relief. In fact, there were some things he didn't say clearly, but he was very fortunate that the young man had a clue in his heart.

For Jiang Qi's current state of mind, the big dye vat in the entertainment industry is obviously not suitable for him to go back.

As for the car repair business, although it is hard and tiring, there is not so much intrigue.

"Then..." Chen Yong paused, smiled and nodded: "Take good medicine after you leave the hospital, I hope you don't even need to take medicine after a while."

This is the most sincere blessing from a doctor to a patient.

Zhiqi's school has started at this time. She has a special major, and she followed the experimental group to the remote area of ​​Qinghai - it is said to observe the living habits of Tibetan antelopes.

After Jiang Qi sent a message to tell her that she was discharged from the hospital, she went back to the ward to pack up the 'luggage' for the time.