Chapter 38

Actually, Shen Lei knew a little about Jiang Qi's bipolar disorder, because the teenager had been frank with him before.

But the bad dishes are bad, he didn't take it seriously.

Shen Lei looked at Jiang Qi and thought it was normal, but he was a little stunned, thinking that his so-called 'manic-depression' was the kind of depression that most young people have now. At best, adding a little more irritability is not a problem.

How did he know it was so serious...

Shen Lei listened to Zhi Qi's narration, and the more he listened, the heavier his heart became. It was not until the girl finished speaking that his heart finally settled.

After all, people's hearts are full of flesh, and he still prefers Jiang Qi who he brought into the circle by himself.

Besides, now that it has been confirmed that the juvenile has deep bipolar disorder, which can almost constitute the degree of neuropathy, the justice can be a lot more lenient in the process of identifying Jiang Qi's 'hurt or not'.

At least, when they heard that Jiang Qi was mentally ill, they would probably agree to a monetary compensation plan.

As for Qu Heng...

"Director Qu." Shen Lei pondered for a moment, looked at Qu Heng who was stunned, and said calmly: "Since Jiang Qi can have a doctor here to prove that he has a neurological problem, then he sent a message. After the announcement of the statement, the loss to the crew will not be so great, can Director Qu be accommodating and not sue Jiang Qi?"

In fact, these things are what Xiao Yongfei should say, but he was stunned when he heard it.

At this moment, Shen Lei's words were aroused, and he quickly said: "Yes, Director Qu, now that Jiang Qi has a medical appraisal certificate, it is not a good choice for both parties to sue."

In fact, how could Qu Heng not be clear about these roads? For a while, he hesitated.

In fact, good directors and good actors have always cherished each other. It is undeniable that Jiang Qi brought him a lot of joy and freshness during the half-month shooting of "Pride" ', and even more challenging.

Because of this, he was even more angry at Jiang Qi's self-defeating atrocities.

Because of Qu Heng, he really put too much effort into "Pride Si", and all of this will go to waste with Jiang Qi, how can he not be angry?

But now tell him that Jiang Qi is a patient.

Yes, yes, sometimes there is a thin piece of paper between the genius and the lunatic, that's all.

Qu Heng sighed silently.

He didn't say anything about suing Jiang Qi, but asked: "Then can he continue filming?"

If possible, even if it cannot be released and cannot pass the review, he also wants to complete the work "Pride Si".

But no one answered Qu Heng's question, and there was dead silence in the stairwell.

No one knows how Jiang Qi will go after that, whether Chen Ding will terminate the contract with him because of this incident, and the liquidated damages for those advertisements and other announcements that he originally received...

No one knows whether this teenager will continue to be in the entertainment industry, and whether this Vanity Fair will have the name 'Jiang Qi'.

Gradually, everyone dispersed.