Chapter 6

"Ri, I finally finished filming this one - Brother Qi, what would you like to drink? I'll buy it!"

A slender figure jumped up from the swimming pool. Jiang Qiqingjun's face was soaked by the cold water, and his body was soaked. The towel was wrapped around it.

Qiu Mi asked while helping Jiang Qi wipe his hair, and very discerningly handed a glass of warm water.

The young man took it and pursed his mouth, lowered his eyes and did not answer, the assistant seemed to be used to his quietness, and asked himself: "Brother, today's filming of the underwater seal is too painful, I will have to do it later. Go down several times, or buy some **** tea? To ward off the cold."

He twittered.

After a while, Jiang Qi spoke in a low voice: "Milk tea, red bean flavored."

"Oh, okay, I'll go right now." Qiu Mi responded, but the word 'red bean milk tea' was a bit familiar in her mind, as if she had seen it somewhere recently.

But until he bought the milk tea and handed it to Jiang Qi, he didn't remember where he had seen this word recently.

Boys don't need a straw, they tear open the lid of the cup and drank, the clear Adam's apple rolls up and down, and soon the bottom of the cup is seen.

At this time, the photographer who was in charge of taking pictures sent an assistant to urge people.

Jiang Qi frowned, took off the big wet towel on his body, got up and went down to the pool again.

The locks of his jet-black hair stuck to his pale face, and when his slender knuckles climbed to the edge of the pool to sink, his whole person was like a 'mermaid' in a clear pool.

It's just a male mermaid, and it's black.

It looks dangerous and sinister.

In a few hours.

"OK!" With the photographer's gestures and excited roars, the hours of ups and downs in the pool finally came to an end.

"It's really good." The photographer Ji Sui came over and praised: "After the film is completed, this will definitely be the most amazing cover of this year."

.

It has been a long time since he had taken such a hearty and full of pleasure. Looking at Jiang Qi's sharp and delicate facial lines, Ji Ting deeply realized what is meant by the phrase 'God treats you to eat' .

This is called talent.

Maybe God is unfair, no wonder the first time the teenager challenged the difficult pervert in a movie, he could gain fame and fortune, and the box office made a big noise. At the same time, the existence of being rated as "Purple MSI" by the industry is neither humble nor arrogant.

What Ji Ting is really interested in is the attitude of the young teenager in front of him that doesn't seem to care about all this.

Facing his admiration, Jiang Qi nodded slightly and asked softly, "Can I smoke?"

No smoking for just a few hours.

.

Seeing the young man's glazed pupils filled with seriousness, Ji Ting couldn't help laughing.

"Go." He patted his thin right-angled shoulders: "Change clothes first."

Jiang Qi changed into a set of dry clothes in the lounge. Regarding Qiu Mi's earnest exhortation behind him, 'Don't be photographed', 'Brother, there will be shooting tomorrow, so I will ask for it in front of the camera. It is quite impatient to keep the state and not eat supper' and so on.