Chapter 47

*Innocence, just explain it to the people you care about.

The four words "illegal and crime" sounded so dazzling, so once Zhiqi returned home, she couldn't help but clashed with her parents and brother.

The four of them have fallen into a deadlock before they have eaten.

"He was sentenced to three years in prison when he was still a young man. It shows how big the criminal is. How can you help him?" Mei Ran sighed, Mei Mu looked helplessly Zhiqi: "Xiqi, you really disappointed your mother. At this time, you still miss that kid."

Zhi Qi frowned, and before she could speak, Mei Ran's words were picked up by Zhi Minglin again.

"We don't object to your contact with him. We also know that Jiang Qi saved you when he was a child, and he is kind to our family." Zhi Minglin said in a deep voice: "But everything has to be done. There is a degree, right? We never pay attention to the four words 'matching each other', but we always don't want our daughter to be dragged by a prisoner, and besides, Jiang Qi also beats people, and it's all on the news! "

...

It is not easy to let Zhi Minglin, a '2G senior', know some entertainment news.

It seems that Jiang Qi's 'scandal' is really out of the circle.

"But what should I do?" Zhixi sighed softly and smiled helplessly: "But he's already my boyfriend."

"Dad, you all misunderstood him." Zhixi knew that he couldn't be in a hurry at this time, so he could only explain step by step: "Jiang Qi didn't hit people on purpose, he was sick..."

It says that Jiang Qi has bipolar disorder? What if he hits you in the future?"

Hearing such unreasonable words, Zhiqi stood up in a hurry: "You..."

"Your brother is right." Mei Ran's face was stern and serious: "The condition is almost, the difference in appearance is nothing, but when Jiang Qi was young, I remember fighting all day long. Beating someone, later committing a crime and going to jail, and now he is still mentally ill, how do you want us to be at ease? No, your mother is not at ease with him, absolutely not."

Zhi Qi looked a little stunned. It turned out that it was Mei Ranzhiyu and the others who were 'outsiders' when they heard that Jiang Qi was ill, the first reaction was actually this. Don't people feel sorry for him? Jiang Qi is not willing to get sick, he is willing to beat people.

But they are their own family, no matter what, Zhiqi wants them to understand that Jiang Qi is not the 'heinous' person they imagined.

It's not because of a crime."

& nbsp;

"Yes, it's that old man, he went to jail for that old man..."

In the end, the voice seemed to be a little choked.

For so many years, no one knows the truth of Jiang Qi's imprisonment. Even if Zhiyu once asked someone to inquire, it was only a fur. Live stunned.

It's just... Zhiqi trusts Jiang Qi wholeheartedly no matter what, but from the perspective of outsiders, how can they know whether this is the truth or a lie?

But seeing Zhiqi's red eyes, no one dared to question it.

Although they kept saying that they were against it, they were always used to Zhiqi, and they were reluctant to stab the girl's softest heart with a knife.

The atmosphere was stagnant for a while, before Zhi Minglin said, "That's it."

He opened his mouth, but hesitantly, he pondered for a long time under the gaze of the other three, and then said to Zhiqi: "Bring Jiang Qi back, let's take a look."