Chapter 55

The address sent by Shen Lei is Tengyun Building in Nancheng District. It is said to be a restaurant, but in fact it is more like a club with high privacy.

Meeting here is indeed Shen Lei's style.

Jiang Qi took Zhiqi over there, and he saw Qiu Mi's familiar figure from a long way away - he is now Shen Lei's sidekick, follow wherever he goes, come out to pick up Jiang Qi's mission Nature also belongs to him.

Qiu Mi's eyes lit up after capturing the figures of Jiang Qi and Zhiqi, and he rushed over, he said excitedly, "Brother Qi!"

Jiang Qi wore a mask and nodded slightly.

In front of others, he has always been very restrained, even if he is very familiar with Qiu Mi.

Qiu Mi was excited for a short time before she regained her senses. When she saw the girl snuggling beside Jiang Qi, she quickly greeted, "Miss Zhi."

"Long time no see." Zhiqi treated people more warmly than Jiang Qi, she bent her eyes and smiled: "Little assistant."

...

Qiu Mi couldn't help blushing.

Then the three entered the Tengyun Building. Qiu Mi said that Shen Lei had a dinner here in the morning. Just invited him over.

Take the elevator to the third floor, before knocking on the door and entering the box, Jiang Qi looked at Zhiqi's petite and graceful back, and hesitated for a while.

An inexplicable feeling.

You have to go in just to catch the ducks.

It was as if there was something indistinguishable in his heart, and later, Jiang Qi realized that the feeling that he couldn't understand at the time was called 'unwilling'.

So it was almost inevitable that he came to see Shen Lei this time.

I haven't seen him for a few months, and the latter has not changed much, except that it may be because of drinking in the morning, and his face is slightly drunk.

Instead, Shen Lei raised his eyebrows in surprise when he saw Zhiqi and Jiang Qi coming together.

"Sit down." However, Shen Lei just nodded, and said nothing else and greeted the three of them to sit down - Tengyun Tower is a large private room, but this huge and gorgeous round table is surrounded by But there are only four of them, inexplicably funny and desolate.

Jiang Qi took the initiative to say hello: "Brother Shen."

Shen Lei glanced at him up and down, a little surprised by Jiang Qi's 'spiritual appearance', paused and asked, "How are you feeling recently?"

He didn't ask clearly, but everyone in the audience naturally knew that Shen Lei must be referring to Jiang Qi's 'spiritual' recuperation.

Jiang Qi nodded slightly, and said simply: "It's okay."

He always likes to end conversations with words within five words. People who don't know him will feel that Jiang Qi is indifferent and unclear. Fortunately, everyone here knows his dog temper.

Zhi Qi smiled and explained to him: "Director Shen, after Jiang Qi retired from the circle, I took him to the fifth hospital for a course of treatment, and now he is much better, taking medicine to control That's it."

Shen Lei's eyes lit up, he thought about it and asked bluntly: "Then can you come back to film?"

Before they came, whether it was Jiang Qi or Zhiqi, they probably thought that Shen Lei might mention this suggestion - but none of them thought that Shen Lei would put it so straightforwardly, simply, not at all. The roundabout and sloppy... cause Jiang Qi to not even think of a refusal for a while.