Chapter 17

And the boy with the "steel straight man's heart" still didn't understand why Zhixi was suddenly angry.

Jiang Qi stood up a little embarrassedly, shook his head and explained: "I only saw it recently, it was my assistant before this number, I didn't... I didn't mean to see it and didn't come to you ."

.

He thought that Zhiqi was angry because of this reason, and explained the true feelings.

Zhixi was still embarrassed, didn't even look at him, and asked angrily, "What are you doing now?"

Jiang Qi said without hesitation, "I just knew you were here, so I wanted to come to you."

...

Like the time they met six years ago.

There are many things to ask—

'How about it? When did it come out? '

'Why did you enter the entertainment industry? How are you doing now? '

'In the past few years... have you thought about me? '

But after thinking about it for a long time, I suddenly felt that I couldn't ask anything.

After a while, Zhiqi just sighed lowly, then she turned around and put on the mask that Jiang Qi was familiar with, with a soft voice: "Your phone keeps ringing. ,Let's go back."

It was very quiet in the garden, in fact, just now she could hear the constant 'buzzing' of the mobile phone in the boy's clothes pocket.

This vibration just reminded Zhiqi of the fact that Jiang Qi is no longer what she used to be, she is alone.

The teenager is no longer that, the beauty that only she can enjoy.

Although there are still many people who hate him and attack him, but unlike before, many people care about him and like him.

Just like now, in the few minutes that Jiang Qi and her were together, the phone would keep ringing.

Zhixi knew that she had 'exclusive desire', but even so, it did not delay her being happy for Jiang Qi.

I'm just happy, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed.

Jiang Qi frowned angrily, thinking that he would be so stupid that he forgot to turn off his cell phone.

It's just that he was so focused on Zhiqi's every move that he didn't notice that the phone was ringing. Just want to hang up.

"Don't, don't hang up." Zhiqi hurriedly stopped him, her voice soft and serious: "What if the family is in a hurry?"

The three most irritating moments in life are when you want to contact someone in a hurry, and his phone can't get through.

Jiang Qi had no choice but to pick it up.

Qiu Mi's voice across from him was particularly loud in the silent garden: "Brother Qi! Where are you? Can you hurry back to Director Shen?"

Jiang Qi said coldly: "I'm not free."

"Uh..." Qiu Mi seemed to be frozen for a moment by him, and then said weakly: "But there is an urgent matter, Director Wang Zhaoqiu, that is Director Wang! ."

Director Wang? Even divine guidance means nothing to Jiang Qi.

The boy frowned impatiently, and just as he was about to say no again, he was interrupted by Zhixi's soft voice.