Chapter 56

Because of the hot search, Jiang Qi has been buzzing for a few days, so he didn't go out to look for a job these days.

The context, when looking for a job can be more targeted.

But Jiang Qi was sitting at the table, looking at the blank 'planning book' that was still on the table, and felt extremely unfamiliar every time he picked up the pen.

After that, everyone seems to have passed the stage of writing with a pen.

Everyone is fiddling with their phones, typing to pass messages, and paper and pen are becoming more and more like decorations.

He hasn't picked it up yet.

In fact, Jiang Qi used to write well, just like the character is thin and unrestrained, and has a feeling of "iron painting and silver hook".

But now he hasn't written for a long time, Jiang Qi found that when he picked up the pen, his wrist was shaking uncontrollably.

Jiang Qi frowned, and dropped the pen in despair.

Can't write, he has no plan, his mind is whiter than the paper in front of him.

Because he thought about it in his mind, Jiang Qi found that he was a useless person.

As he said before, he can't do anything, so how can he plan? If you don't repair the car, is it difficult to be a waiter to earn money... It's not impossible, but after going to work last time, Jiang Qi was a little worried that where he went to work, he would be discovered by some people and then lost his job. risk.

Really, why is this face so annoying?

Jiang Qi poked his face with a pen in a rare and naive way, and an urge to 'plastic surgery' rose in his heart almost irritably.

If only no one could recognize him, if only he was free enough to wear a hat and a mask without going out.

He thought that the few months he entered the circle could be regarded as a 'big dream', but the cold reality told him that it was impossible, Jiang Qi thought without bounds, and sneered in a trance.

The mobile phone placed on the table rang restlessly, Jiang Qi looked down and saw that it was an unfamiliar local number.

He frowned, thinking about it and taking it.

"A Qi? This is your mobile phone number, right?" Jiang Qi was stunned for a moment after receiving the male voice from the phone, and unconsciously picked up the phone and put it to his ear.

He asked softly, "Uncle?"

How did Jiang Shi know his mobile number? Not many people know this number.

"Aqi, you really should have told me your number at that time, I've been anxious to death for the past few months." Jiang Shi's voice sighed and spoke quickly and seriously: "It was still yesterday. What are you on the hot search - your nephew will read those, how can your aunt and I know to watch these? After he saw it, he told us that we had news about you. We went to the 4S shop where you work and asked the boss to know about you. contact information."

Indeed, he used this mobile phone number when he filled out the contact information on the labor contract, Zhan Yang knew.

It turned out that Jiang Shi only knew his number in such a roundabout way, Jiang Qi thought in a trance, and asked at a loss: "Uncle, what happened?"

When I saw your news, I was relieved." Jiang Shi's voice was undisguised and eager: "Aqi, why are you a car mechanic now? Are you short of money?"