Chapter 26

*If you lose the sun and cry, you will lose the stars too.

*Tagel.

The plan couldn't keep up with the changes. Although Zhiqi agreed to accompany him to the Golden Tree Award ceremony, she wanted to watch Jiang Qi win the award, but she was a student after all.

Sometimes, with an order from her mentor, she has to... go for a walk in the meadow.

It is rare for their 'hard professional' to set up a special practice group - they need to go to the field to study a variety of animals, involving biodiversity survey, and this time the destination is the Yunnan rainforest wetlands.

Dizziness.

As soon as I heard it, I was going to go for about half a month, and Zhiqi immediately thought that this trip probably collided with the award ceremony that Jiang Qi said.

...Oops, what to do.

Zhi Qi frowned unconsciously, obviously a little embarrassed. When the instructor saw this, he raised his eyebrows in surprise and asked, "I set out the day after tomorrow, is there any problem?"

"...No problem." Of course she couldn't say there was any problem.

After watching her mentor leave, Zhiqi puffed her face in distress, how can she explain to Jiang Qi now?

Although boys certainly won't blame her, but even myself can't help but feel very sorry ah ah ah ah! What if Jiang Qi won the award? It's too bad I can't see it with my own eyes.

Zhi Qi roared childishly in her heart, but after roaring, she could only sigh silently and send a message to Jiang Qi: [嘤嘤嘤. ]

Jiang Qi was probably playing with his mobile phone, and replied in seconds: [Huh? ]

[Zhixi: Sorry, I can't accompany you to that award ceremony. ]

Jiang Qi, who happened to be listening to her manager talking about the Golden Tree Award in the office at this time, was stunned, and her slender fingertips froze on the phone screen for a few seconds.

Before he thought about how to respond, the little girl sent another message, and the words seemed to be very wronged—

]

And the Golden Tree Award is next week, so naturally it will not be in time.

However, Jiang Qi found that after hearing about it, he was more regretful than "Zhiqi can't accompany him", and the matter of "I won't see Zhiqi for more than half a month".

The boy let down his long eyelashes in disappointment, showing a light shadow on his fair lower eyelid.

He exuded an atmosphere of 'disappointment', evil and gloomy, Jiang Qi clearly felt an inexplicable anxiety in his emotions, his Adam's apple rolled subconsciously, but The reply to Zhixi was very restrained: [Be careful, wait for your return. ]

He can't show his negative emotions in front of Zhiqi, so the little girl will be worried.

But in the face of others...there is no need to hide.

So much so that the agent in front of Jiang Qi was talking nonstop, and found that the young man in front of him looked gloomy and scary.

The agent is a professional who was specially allocated by Jiang Qi after signing the contract with Chen Ding, and is also Chen Ding's 'Golden Broker' Xiao Yongfei.

Xiao Yongfei has been in this business since his early twenties. He is a character who has been in contact with him for more than ten years from the bottom. What kind of person has never seen or contacted? Therefore, the company will naturally give Jiang Qi's "thorn head" to him.