Chapter 31

Zhixi slept for several hours. From the dazzling afternoon sun to the sunset, the interior of the car was dimly lit, and the atmosphere was soft and quiet.

The brightest is Jiang Qi's amber pupils.

"Jiang Qi, I just dreamed of you." The girl's consciousness was still confused, staring at the teenager in front of her and said: "I dreamed that when we were in high school, I was sleeping in a history class. The teacher scolded, you help me take the blame and then we go to the outside of the classroom and stand up..."

She said nonsense, Jiang Qi looked at her slightly.

"And then I woke up."

Zhi Qi sighed a little lonely, a little regretful: "I should sleep a little longer."

...fool.

Jiang Qi looked at the girl's ivory-white slap with a pink slap on her face because of sleepiness, and her heart was sour like a drop of thick ink that couldn't be melted - his heart that was originally not white Dyed even darker.

"Xiqi." The boy paused for a while, and asked her in a hoarse voice, "I will accompany you more in the future, okay?"

murmured, "I'm busy too."

It is said that company is the longest confession of love, but she and Jiang Qi have never had the opportunity to accompany each other.

Only in the early obscure youth, I stumbled and walked arm in arm for a few years.

"I'm not busy right now." Jiang Qi smiled and turned off the phone quietly with a big hand, ignoring everything and calling him to attend the Lao Shizi start-up celebration party, as well as the phone information for interviews with the media.

In fact, the world seemed to be looking for him from a few hours ago, but the boy was really reluctant to leave this small carriage.

It may be a bit willful to say that, but sometimes he really doesn't want to care about the turbulence of the outside world.

Jiang Qi looked at Zhiqi and asked softly, "Would you like to have dinner with you?"

It has been five or six hours since I saw the girl at the top of the opening ceremony, and she should be hungry too.

Zhixi was reminded by him, and only later realized that there was indeed some clamoring emptiness in her stomach, and she even 'gudong' twice, especially in the silent car.

...

The girl covered Jiang Qi's ears with shame and anger, and said unreasonably, "Don't listen."

Jiang Qi smiled, wrapped her big hands up around the girl's soft little hands, and nodded obediently.

"I want to eat shrimp dumplings from the food street in front of our school, I'll take you there." Zhixi thought about it and asked him: "But are you really all right? Have time to accompany me? ?"

Jiang Qi nodded and said solemnly: "It's okay."

So he drove, led by the girl to Landa.

"Or I'll send the bag back to the dormitory first." Now that Zhiqi is sober, he feels that he is full of 'wolverine' after running and working hard, and it seems that there is a smear on his face. Layers of gray and sloppy clothes, she unconsciously wrinkled her nose in disgust: "Will you wait for me in the car for a while?"

No matter what she said, Jiang Qi would naturally not object, so she simply nodded.

It's just that this huge nanny car is a bit eye-catching. When it was parked outside the gate of the West Campus of Lanzhou University, it attracted many students who came and went to look sideways.