Chapter 62

The request made by Qu Heng can help Jiang Qi, so of course Zhiqi will not refuse.

It's just that he wants to control the camera now, and the teenager will pester Zhixi during the filming, so he really doesn't have time to talk carefully.

So at the end, Zhiqi and Qu Heng exchanged WeChat IDs.

The director looked serious and said to the girl mysteriously: "Don't tell Jiang Qi about this first, otherwise I'm afraid that he will know that there are traces of his own past in the script... he will reject it."

Qu Heng wrote the book in a serious manner, and Zhiqi, who was also very dazed, nodded obediently.

But it wasn't until very later that Zhiqi understood that Qu Heng asked her what these things were for.

Jiang Qi has a lot of scenes today, from the morning to 8 o'clock in the evening, but there is plenty of rest time after each scene, so I don't feel tired.

Zhixi accompanied him until the end of the filming, standing outside the venue watching Jiang Qi's performance up close, into the play, immersed in a strange 'character' playing another person, really It's a very fresh and enjoyable thing.

In Qu Heng's eyes, Zhi Qi, who came to visit the class today, is an uncompromising 'hero'.

The reason is Jiang Qi's last scene.

Jiang Qi's closing scene tonight is the first time for the male protagonist Chen Si to go part-time to earn money.

In the script, Chen Si's character is shy, soft and introverted. Although his family conditions are good, his parents think he is an outlier and a scum. No one cares about him. After college, it was regarded as a son without him, and the living expenses were not given.

Chen Si studied well, so he had to try to be a tutor to earn money, but this amount of money was not enough to cover the tuition and living expenses at the same time.

So he mustered up his courage, he decided to become a model under the matchmaking of the heroine Meng Su - Meng Su once said that he was as skinny as a wood and looked good in anything, which happened to be in line with the morbid pursuit of the model circle. Skinny aesthetic.

Chen Si went, and was dazzled by the colorful lights of the show, both his brain and his eyes had a 'hazy' feeling.

It was the first time she walked on stage wearing that almost glittering dress, Chen Si's mind went blank and his limbs were stiff, but he clearly felt that he was cheerful and excited.

It seems that on this show, a certain factor that has been suppressed in his body has been activated and is about to move.

—Is this similar to Jiang Qi's reality when he first entered the entertainment industry?

But Jiang Qi is far less enthusiastic and throbbing than Chen Si in the script.

Because Chen Si really loves the show, loves those gorgeous costumes, loves to stand in the spotlight and enjoy the cheers of the audience... So even if he is a part-time show for the first time, he is a bit 'failed', but wait After the game, I couldn't help but laugh secretly.

He also has endless yearning and expectation for the future.

This state is actually a state that is difficult for Jiang Qi to deduce, especially for him who was 'suffering and hating' a few months ago.

Fortunately, the treatment in the past few months has made him much better, and fortunately, Zhiqi was present when the scene was filmed.