Chapter 66

Zhixi felt like she had a long, long dream.

In her dream, she seemed to have somehow traveled through the war-torn era of Somalia or Syria. .

Zhi Qi frowned in pain, clutching her wound and running away from crying.

She didn't know where she should run, but she always felt that if she stayed here, she would die.

What about Jiang Qi? What about mom and dad? What about her brother?

Aren't you on your way back to Lin Lan from Yingzhou, why did you suddenly appear here?

"Help, help." Zhixi shook her head, whispering softly from her pale lips.

Her fingers unconsciously grabbed the sheet under her body, her delicate brows turned from calm to wrinkled, as if she was experiencing something extremely painful in her dream.

"Xiqi! Qiqi!"

"Wake up!"

...

It seems that someone is calling her?

Who? Could it be Jiang Qi?

But this person's voice is hoarse, and the voice of the boy is very refreshing.

"Perch, perch."

I don't know how long the person beside her called her, or even the feeling that her fingers were slightly pulled, Zhiqi almost woke up from the pain like a ghost, and slowly opened it eyes.

She hurts so much.

Zhi Qi opened her eyes with difficulty. After a brief haze, it gradually became clear, and she saw Jiang Qi's surprised and happy face in the dim light.

Yes, it's red, it hurts.

Zhi Qi subconsciously wanted to raise his hand to touch him, but just when he made a move, his wrist was pulling on his entire arm and it hurt.

She couldn't help but let out a low 'um'.

"Xiqi, does it hurt a lot?" Jiang Qi frowned when she saw her waking up, and wanted to ring the bedside bell in a hurry: "I'll call the doctor."

Zhi Qi shook her head with difficulty.

She obviously didn't want to let herself go, so Jiang Qi had to stop.

It took a while for the little girl to recover from the pain and be able to speak. The always soft voice seemed to be filled with sand, and she said hoarsely, "Thirsty."

After the operation, the doctor actually explained that Zhiqi could drink water and eat porridge, but other things could not be eaten temporarily.

So Jiang Qi prepared the water early, and when he heard this, he held a spoon and lowered his eyes to feed her - unfortunately, he was clumsy and had never taken care of a patient, so the water on both sides of the spoon could not get into the small Between the girl's lips and teeth, it slipped down her neck along the girl's delicate slap face.

...

Zhi Qi looked at him sadly.

.

After several times, the girl was finally full.

The originally pale face also turned a lot red, Zhiqi lowered her eyes and didn't look at him, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with me?"

Drinking water, my hoarse voice is much better.