Chapter 21

Zhi Qi didn't even have time to change the sandals on her feet, and followed Qiu Mi to the studio, her mind was blank.

what is it.

How can Qiu Mi say it?

He could only keep his face sullen, pretending to be solemn and silent, pretending to be anxious - in fact Qiu Mi is indeed quite anxious, he is now following Shen Lei's command to frighten Zhiqi and deceive Come here, but when Zhiqi arrives, he will find out that there is nothing wrong, and he will get angry at that time... Brother Qi still has to deal with him?

Qiu Mi felt that she was not a human being, and she was very tired.

Now I have to deal with Zhiqi vaguely.

The studio was a little far from Landa, Qiu Mi thought about Shen Lei's warning that he had to take people there before 1:30, and the speed of life and death that almost ran a red light along the way, finally at 1:25 Open to.

And his impatience made Zhixi feel that something terrible happened to Jiang Qi, her fingers were entangled in the knuckles and she didn't consciously turn white, and she felt that her heart was being grasped by invisible hands. , almost suffocating.

At the gate of the studio, the car ran down before it could stop.

The girl was wearing lace-up slippers, but she seemed to be wearing sneakers as she walked as fast as she could.

"Beauty!" Qiu Mi thought that something was wrong, and hurriedly shouted: "Wait for me, you don't know where you are!"

Zhixi had to force herself to 'slam the brakes' down.

The two took the special elevator upstairs. The moment they stepped into the studio, Jiang Qi was preparing to enter the play.

...

As a result, there was a screeching noise in my ears.

The little girl's voice has been soft since she was a child, and the tail is biting, which is very distinctive—

"What the **** happened to him?"

"Where is Jiang Qi?"

...

A hallucination? Or really?

Jiang Qi opened his eyes suddenly, and through the mirror in front of him, he saw the dark green shadow not far away.

Jiang Qi stood up all of a sudden, turned around and bumped into Zhixi's panicked pupils.

"Jiang Qi!" The girl ran over to him like a small butterfly, looking up and down anxiously: "What's the matter with you?"

What can he do? Jiang Qi was a little at a loss.

Then without waiting for Jiang Qi to reply, Qiu Mi ran over out of breath, he gasped and laughed awkwardly: "Haha, Brother Qi is fine, he just wants to see you That's it."

Zhi Qi was stunned and asked dumbly, "Didn't you say something happened to Jiang Qi?"

...

The scene was awkward at one point.

Even if Jiang Qi is a fool now, he understands that Qiu Mi lied to deceive Zhi Qi.

Seeing the little girl's anxious hair is messy and her eyes panicked, the atmosphere around Jiang Qi instantly dropped to freezing point, and her light-colored eyes looked at Qiu Mi quietly.