Chapter 36

This sudden upheaval was unexpected.

What's even more unexpected than Jiang Qi's sudden beating of the gangsters is that those helpless staff can't restrain Jiang Qi.

Several people went up to try to hold down the boy, but he couldn't hold back for a while, and even a few people were 'accidentally injured'.

The scene was chaotic, the crew couldn't hide it, and no one could control the laser pointer to block the media outside the grid that specialized in taking Reuters pictures. It is easy to squat to such a 'best' scene, with eyes shining.

ridiculed, violent, bloody, crazy - until the appearance of Zhiqi.

The appearance of the little girl was more abrupt than Jiang Qi's uprising, and it made people feel even more caught off guard.

Sanity.

Jiang Qi lowered his eyes and stared blankly at the little girl in his arms.

The boy's pupils shrank as if he had been electrocuted, and his voice was hoarse: "Did I hurt you?"

"No." In fact, it was Jiang Qi who accidentally swept his hand, but Zhiqi choked and shook her head in denial: "Jiang Qi, you didn't hurt me, yes I accidentally made it myself, you, you..."

"I hurt you." Jiang Qi's tone was almost affirmative, and he muttered in confusion: "I, I actually hurt you, did I hit you? What am I? I can't help but hit you..."

Jiang Qi groaned and squatted down, his slender hands pounding his head.

The boy's eyes were blood red and the veins on his forehead were looming.

"Jiang Qi, Jiang Qi!" Zhiqi couldn't help crying, knelt in front of the boy and hugged him: "Don't do this."

There's a lot more to say - don't hurt yourself, please.

It's just that the surroundings are messy, and Jiang Qi's mind seems to be about to explode.

Seeing this, Zhiqi was actually relieved.

Jiang Qi fainted, it was better than him hurting himself.

A few years ago, she once witnessed a young man's uncontrollable state when he was "ill", hurting himself, hurting others, almost unforgettable, so Zhiqi never wanted to see it again.

Slightly lowered her eyes and looked at the boy lying in her arms, with sword brows and star eyes, high nose bridge and lower lip pursed tightly, Zhi Qi blinked, and a few drops of crystals fell unconsciously On Jiang Qi's face, he slowly slipped down following the delicate outline of the young man.

Everyone looked at this scene and was almost stunned.

After a while, Qu Heng regained his senses and dialed 120.

The corridors of the hospital were quiet.

' pictures have been flying all over the sky and have quickly hit the front pages of all websites.

#The news of the star beating the dragon to set the actor to the point of his fracture# is flying all over the sky, and it can't be suppressed. Jiang Qi's body was completely black.

From the dark history before to the arrogance later.

From the so-called 'defiant' to today's beating.