Chapter 27

Celebrities who have never participated often yearn for the Golden Tree Award, but those who have participated know that the process is actually long and boring. Brilliant fireworks.

But most people are willing to wait for that moment and start over and over again.

Because they are 'insiders'.

Jiang Qi thought he was an outsider, watching the winners when the awards were announced, the winners were ecstatic, the losers were disappointed, and their eyes were cold-until he accidentally glanced at the phone and saw A message from Zhiqi arrived.

The little girl said she was waiting for the prize.

This state of trust with no distractions and wholeheartedness makes Jiang Qi an 'insider'.

I thought it was an unnecessary prize, but suddenly I wanted to take it.

Jiang Qi pursed her lips, and after returning a message to Zhixi, she thought about it and asked Shen Lei who was sitting beside her, "What is the probability of me winning the prize?"

Shen Lei seemed to have told him a lot about these things before, but unfortunately he didn't listen carefully.

"Eighty percent." Mentioning this, Shen Lei smiled confidently and said almost confidently: "There are eight weather vanes in the outpost of the Golden Tree Awards, you took six, If there is no backstage coffee to buy the prize, nine times out of ten, you will get it."

The only uncontrollable aspect of this Golden Tree Awards is that there is a 'backstage coffee'.

One of the five nominations is Jing Yingxi, who has been nominated for the Golden Tree Award five times but has been 'lost'. The fundamental reason for the five Golden Tree Awards is because of the strong support from Taiwan.

I won the award first, and then the navy campaigned for marketing. After a few years, I will naturally be brainwashed into a real actor - it's a pity that the new media plan in Taiwan is very good, but Jing Yingxi is really The mud can't support the wall, the Golden Tree Award can be nominated, but when it comes to the awards ceremony, it can't get the award.

Over time, Jing Yingxi has almost become the 'best escort' man.

This is not a good reputation, so there has been speculation on the Internet whether capital will directly buy him a prize.

After all, Jing Yingxi's performance in this literary film is quite delicate this year, and she won't be ridiculed too much for winning the award, and this year is not a big year... But who knew that a Jiang Qi was born?

As long as you have eyes, you can see the difference between Jiang Qi and Jing Yingxi's interpretation, one shock, one calm.

Who should this actor be given? Actually, everyone knows.

But the difference lies in Jiang Qi's black history, and Jing Yingxi is praised by others. After the awards are no longer so pure due to the outside world, there is still suspense.

Jiang Qi unconsciously glanced at Jing Yingxi after listening to Shen Lei's words about the deep water--actually he didn't know the legendary 'competitor' , but the location of the Golden Tree Awards is that the people nominated by the best actor are all sitting in an area, and there are names on the chairs, so it is quite easy to see.

Jing Yingxi is more than ten years older than Jiang Qi, but she has been immersed in the big dye vat of the entertainment industry all the year round, and she has a smooth temperament and a natural 'modesty'.