Chapter 57

Lin Lan entered July, and it became more and more hot.

It's warm.

There was even a thin layer of sweat between the entangled fingers of the two.

Zhixi bowed her head and pursed her lips and smiled a little embarrassedly: "Go home."

& nbsp;

*There are too many romantic secrets in no one's corner.

Young girls in their early twenties, in the hottest weather, even their love is unreservedly warm.

It's just under the surface of love, but it can't help but undercurrent.

For example, when you are full of irritability, you will always be upset, the balance in your bank card is about to bottom out, and you can't find any work problems that don't even have a 'target'... President Jiang Qi can't really let himself Be a 'little white face' at home and rely on Zhixi to support him.

Yuanli.

It is full of anger, despair, emptiness and numbness. If it is really dragged down, it will end again.

Jiang Qi anxiously went to the fifth hospital, and found Liu Yong, the former attending doctor, and asked him to help him increase the dose.

He was afraid that he would not be able to control his emotions together. He could clearly feel that he was not very good recently and could only be controlled by drugs.

Even if it goes on like this, the balance is almost unable to afford the monthly medicine, Jiang Qi has to do this, he can't let Zhiqi down again.

For a time, Jiang Qi even wondered whether he was right or wrong in rejecting Shen Lei's proposal. He was afraid that he would lose himself again when he returned to the entertainment industry, but now he does nothing If you can't live at home, can't you get lost?

When he left the hospital with the hot sun above his head, all Jiang Qi thought about was this question.

It seems to be the same as what he thinks of 'heart-to-heart', on the way back, the mobile phone in his pocket is unwilling to keep ringing, Jiang Qi is so distracted that he doesn't notice that it is an unfamiliar number, Picked up unconsciously.

The caller surprised him, the voice on the other side said indifferently: "Is it Jiang Qi? I'm Qu Heng."

Jiang Qi took a step, and his body froze at the entrance of the subway station - it seems that the coolness of the underground air conditioner is coming, and the originally hot and boiling emotions are numb, and a coolness gradually rises behind him.

"I asked Lao Shen for your phone number." Qu Heng's voice was as gentle and calm as always, and he might have been somewhat imperceptibly resentful because of the previous 'festivals': "Would it be convenient to say a few words?"

Jiang Qi's slender fingers squeezed the phone, and after a while, two low words popped out between his teeth: "You said."

However, Qu Heng's first question was quite rude: "I want to ask, how much is the salary of a car repair worker per month?"

"..." Qu Heng, a well-known director, wouldn't deliberately make a phone call to laugh at him, Jiang Qi frowned slightly, thinking about it and answering truthfully: "The basic salary is four thousand. "

"Four thousand?" The man on the other side of the phone laughed, and then spoke again, the purpose was very straightforward: "How many years do you think you can make a movie with this kind of salary? Pay money?"