Chapter 33

The shooting cycle of "Pride Si" is forty-five days, which is a long time for a movie. The locations span Hengdian, Liuzhou, and Jiangwu.

Hengdian is on the edge of the suburb of Linlan, but Liuzhou and Jiangwu are both outside the scene. Qu Heng plans to start filming with Jiangwu first, and the whole crew will charter a flight next week. Four or five day gap.

In just such a cycle, Xiao Yongfei also took on a magazine shooting task for Jiang Qi like a 'time management master'.

Jiang Qi originally planned to accompany Zhiqi for a few days, but he didn't know the arrangement at all, and his eyebrows sank when he heard that.

"...Please, I'm picking up Calle's year-end special issue for you." Xiao Yongfei was inexplicably guilty under Jiang Qi's gloomy eyes, but at the same time he felt that he did nothing wrong, so he bravely explained : "Calle! How much traffic do you want to be on the year-end special issue, the editor-in-chief Ji Ting came to invite you in person, can't I still refuse?"

That must be a little too ignorant.

Besides, Calle and Season Stop are both leaders in the domestic fashion industry, what are they doing to offend them?

Cut off your personal connections in the fashion circle? The more he thought about it, the more Xiao Yongfei felt that he had received the notice correctly.

"The magazine will only be photographed for a day or two." He walked over and gently patted the displeased young man's shoulder: "Don't worry, I'll let you rest for the remaining two days, I won't give it to you. Did you take the announcement?"

...Xiao Yongfei is also very generous when he says what he said is very compromising.

Jiang Qi was speechless, shaking his right-angled shoulders slightly.

In fact, Xiao Yongfei's 'grievance' is understandable. As a gold medal manager, he has not produced a 'difficult' artist like Jiang Qi for a long time.

He didn't tell Jiang Qi a lot of things. For example, he had already pushed a lot of invitations for magazine covers, but Ji Ting couldn't really push it before he continued.

Even so, Jiang Qi is still complaining?

Who does this make him reason with? Xiao Yongfei felt sullen in his heart and left in anger.

In the blink of an eye, the day after tomorrow, but the shooting scene was not smooth.

Because the theme of this shooting is a special issue at the end of the year, which is related to the Double Dan Festival, so the theme is 'warm sun in winter'.

The sun is warm in winter, so naturally the model can't be cold.

The difficulty is that Jiang Qi doesn't know how to 'warm' up.

Tears - He originally thought that the hot searches on the Internet like 'Jiang Qi can't laugh' were all marketing gimmicks, but he didn't know it was actually **** true!

Find someone who is not very good at laughing and come to shoot the Winter Warm Sun series, isn't he looking for abuse? !

.

"No, handsome guy." He walked over to Jiang Qi, who was sitting beside him, and asked without tears: "What's the use of having such a handsome face? Yes? Can't you just smile a little?"

Because to create a winter atmosphere, the greenhouse is full of frost, air-conditioning and artificial snow, which is very cold.

Jiang Qi was leaning on the chair and drinking the **** tea handed by Qiu Mi, his thin lips were stained with a touch of red, on his pale face like a red plum in the cold winter snow, he Looking up at Ji Ting lightly, he didn't seem to understand what he was talking about.