Chapter 22

Zhi Qi took a breath and looked up at him, but there was a smile in her eyes, the girl's voice was stern: "Nothing? Jiang Qi, you acted really well."

Jiang Qi has heard this kind of words a lot, and it is not without exaggerated praise, but only this time the boy's ears feel a little hot.

In Zhiqi's eyes that were similar to 'worship', Jiang Qi pursed his lips embarrassedly, looking shy.

...

Good guy, Shen Lei on the side couldn't help calling him good guy.

Is this 'gentle and warm' look still the Jiang Qi he knew?

And after Qu Heng had carefully saved the audition clip just now, he ran over excitedly.

"It's good this time! Very good!" Qu Heng didn't even notice Zhiqi, and stared at Jiang Qi intently, the light bursting from his eyes was like a wolf staring at a lamb. Staring at the BRIC-like 'Fan Jinzhongju', he was completely different from the harsh and gentle person who had a tone of voice at the beginning.

Qu Heng said impatiently: "Don't try others, no one is more suitable for the role of Chen Si than you, let's sign a contract today."

Jiang Qi was not happy to 'eat the giant cake', but thought about it, and said to him responsibly and seriously: "Actually, I laughed just now by accident, not necessarily the whole time. Movies are like that."

He can laugh because Zhiqi is there.

But Zhiqi can't always be there, it's that simple.

Shen Lei actually understood this truth and couldn't help sighing with regret.

But Qu Heng insisted: "Since you can find the state just now, it means that you can find it in the future. I am willing to trust you."

...

But he doesn't trust himself very much.

Jiang Qi frowned in embarrassment and pursed his lips.

Zhi Qi listened quietly, she knew Shen Lei under Meng Chunyu's pervasive Amway, but couldn't recognize Qu Heng's face - after all, in the entertainment industry, the director His looks are not as popular as star idols.

But she could still probably see that the man in front of her was inviting Jiang Qi to play the leading role, and Jiang Qi was hesitating because of whether he could 'laugh it out'.

I think this movie requires Jiang Qi to laugh often, but he is afraid that he can't do it.

But why? Zhiqi thought of the previous hot search of #江奇不笑#, her delicate brows slightly frowned.

As for others, there is no smile at all.

I just don't like to laugh, but it is far from the point of 'can't laugh', there is an essential difference between the two.

The three years in prison...

Thinking of this, Zhiqi couldn't help but let out a 'crack' in her heart, and the little hand hanging by her side subconsciously grabbed Jiang Qi's slender, cold big hand.

This is their only 'intimate' move in the past few years. The tender touch came unexpectedly, and Jiang Qi was slightly stunned.

He looked down at the girl's ivory fingers and couldn't help laughing.

This is the second time he has laughed in front of outsiders.

Qu Heng captured it keenly. He was surprised to see the boy holding the girl's hand, and suddenly understood the reason for the sudden appearance of the girl in front of him.