Chapter 10

Jiang Qi knew that as soon as he said this, the two people on the opposite side would definitely be puzzled, and he would know when they stared at him as if they were crazy.

But he didn't lie, he did have the idea of ​​finding a cheap place to open a small supermarket.

This is what I said to Zhiqi before.

It was probably my sophomore year.

At that time, there was a very popular convenience store around No. 3 Middle School, like a prototype version of the family chain. Generally, high school students are willing to go there to buy some fast food after self-study at noon or in the evening.

They used to 'date' there.

Lin Lan had a lot of rainy days, and it was raining and misty for a while. After class, the two often went to the convenience store and sat by the window to eat instant noodles.

Students don't like to come out on rainy days. Most of them hide in the classroom. Only the two of them "surprise" and run out in the rain.

—but there are benefits too, like fewer people.

Zhixi's fluffy hair was soaked at the tips, and the wet black eyes under the thin bangs were shining, she raised her head and smiled at him.

After many years, Jiang Qi still remembers the feeling in his heart at that time.

Just...I want to kiss her.

But Jiang Qi finally understood what 'arrogance' and 'restraint' meant. In front of Zhiqi, he always pretended to be a person.

So you haven't kissed yet.

In a very quiet and soft atmosphere, the little girl looked at the rainbow after the rain outside the glass window, and looked at him for a while: "Jiang Qi, we can open a supermarket together in the future."

Jiang Qi listened and said 'um' seriously.

In fact, thinking about it now, their original idea was really naive and ridiculous, but it was not as unrealistic as 'I want to be a high official and make a fortune'.

Now that he is in the eccentric Vanity Fair, it is even more unrealistic and exaggerated, but Jiang Qi still misses that simple and simple wish.

If only I could open a supermarket with Zhiqi.

If the two of them are together...actually everything is fine.

His whole body seemed to be enveloped by a faint layer of vacuum, refusing to be snooped and approached.

Shen Lei and Wang Zhaoqiu looked at each other and were a little speechless for a while.

It's really... It's because of Jiang Qi's plan that they don't know how to convince him.

The artist Shen Lei who wants to quit the entertainment circle is not unfamiliar, but most of the reasons are immigration, or he has become a wealthy family, and he does not want to be an actor, so he pursues better development Prospects, investing in entrepreneurship and the like.

It was the first time he heard that a rising star wanted to quit the entertainment industry and go home to open a supermarket.

This, this, this, how should people persuade them?

It is very simple, and it seems to be well thought out, but it is more difficult to do.

Jiang Qi's reason for opening a supermarket sounds very 'casual'.