Chapter 64

The word 'and' in Meng Chunyu's 'hot search again' is very spiritual.

Zhi Qi had a black line on her head, and silently turned on her phone to see what happened to Jiang Qi.

Money buys marketing.

But what is the reason for Jiang Qi's last hot search almost every three to five? He also doesn't have a company to buy him hot searches.

As for buying it yourself, it is even more impossible.

Jiang Qi has some money in his hand, can he buy hot search for himself, Zhiqi still doesn't know?

Because of this, she also went to 'consult' the senior girl Meng Chunyu.

Well, I bought it on purpose.

After hearing this, Zhixi also felt that it was quite reasonable.

After all, Jiang Qi has the possibility of the former and the latter. She now has Qu Heng and Shen Lei's WeChat, as well as Qiu Mi's. During this time, Qiu Mi He often told him that many companies had contacted him to contact Brother Qi, and wanted to ask Jiang Qi and her meaning.

Zhixi thought about it, or waited.

She didn't want to ask Jiang Qi's plans for the future now, nor did she tell him about these things. At present, Zhiqi just wants Jiang Qi to take care of himself and shoot the "Pride Si" that is being filmed safely. it is good.

As for the others, you can wait until the filming is over before making plans.

Someone behind the **** also has to pay other prices.

For example, before Jiang Qi left Chen Ding, he was almost peeled off.

And now Jiang Qi's state is not completely stable, at least there is no way to be as stable as a completely normal person, so is he suitable for signing a company? Zhiqi wasn't sure, so he couldn't help Jiang Qi decide.

Thinking aimlessly, Zhiqi took out her mobile phone and clicked on the hot search of #江奇体art#.

Before clicking, Zhiqi really felt that this trending search was a bit baffling.

Fortunately, I held back.

Zhixi stared blankly at the two photos of Jiang Qi, and even unconsciously, she stretched out her fingers and stroked the beautiful body across the screen.

Actually, she knew how many scars Jiang Qi had on her body, so she also knew how much effort it would take to cover up these scars.

But the boy in front of me...is really beautiful.

The totems on him include a large number of butterflies, poisonous snakes, and even birds similar to phoenixes, but no matter what they are, they can't take away the beauty of the young man.

The painter is obviously very mature, and there is a degree of relaxation between occlusion and white space, which makes the painting against Jiang Qi's own cool white skin more gorgeous.

It looks beautiful at first glance, but... Zhiqi thinks about it and thinks that Jiang Qi is more beautiful.

She couldn't help laughing and saved both pictures.

What is the plot? Can you give me a spoiler?"

"..."

Can Zhixi say that she has never read the script?