Chapter 23

About the red bean milk tea, it was actually a request of Zhiqi when he was sixteen years old.

For example, a little girl who is in her period will feel very irritable.

The classmates in the class went to eat at noon, Zhiqi was lying on the table, her face was pale, and her teeth hurt, biting her lips unconsciously, leaving a shallow tooth mark, she covered her hands with small hands Grabbing the lower abdomen, try not to let yourself groan out of nowhere.

It wasn't until the classmates in the class were almost gone that Jiang Qi came back from the bathroom to find the girl's abnormality.

"I hate it." Most of the girls in their menstrual period are bad-tempered, Zhiqi angrily hit Jiang Qi's hand, and said weakly, "Don't touch me."

Jiang Qi frowned: "Do you have a fever?"

Zhixi: "..."

"Let's go." Jiang Qi said, took off his school uniform and put it on Zhixi, leaning over her back: "I'll take you to the hospital."

.

The girl who was wrapped in a 'quail' shape by the boy's wide school uniform felt speechless.

How can she explain to the boy who doesn't know what to say that she is not having a fever, but for some embarrassing reason?

I already have a stomachache, so I have to think about these things.

Zhixi was even more annoyed, she pulled her high school uniform to cover her head childishly, and muttered: "If you don't go, I don't have a fever!"

...

Jiang Qi was at a loss.

After a while, he clumsily and cautiously asked: "Qiqi, you, what's wrong with you?"

Silence.

After a while, he heard Zhiqi's muffled voice: "My stomach hurts."

Jiang Qi was stunned for a moment, then unconsciously a little embarrassed.

Like all ordinary boys, Jiang Qi was at a loss when the girl he liked had her period.

He thought about it for a long time, and gently pulled down the school uniform covering the girl's head - as expected, the girl's pale slap face was a little embarrassed and reddish, and her black eyes were shining brightly. He didn't know if it was painful or embarrassing.

Jiang Qi's Adam's apple rolled unconsciously.

"Then..." He didn't notice it, and his cold voice was a little hoarse: "Can I get you hot water?"

He doesn't know about girls, but he needs to drink more hot water during his menstrual period, isn't that right?

But the girl doesn't want to drink the colorless and tasteless hot water.

"I don't want to drink it." Zhixi looked at her with wide eyes, and acted like a spoiled child on the basis of her menstrual period, her voice was soft and waxy: "I want to drink red bean milk tea."

Milk tea, red beans, her favorite combination.

"Okay." Jiang Qi agreed without hesitation, and after thinking about it, he added: "But you have to drink it hot."

Zhixi smiled: "Will you buy it for me?"

Jiang Qi: "Of course."

"You're so kind." Zhiqi said something naturally, but then did not notice the boy's embarrassed brows stiffen, and couldn't help but sighed: "Is it because my stomach hurts? When are you so good? Usually not so."