Chapter 58

*Starting over was his starting point, and I wonder if it will be his end.

#"Pride Si" officially announced the resumption of work#.

This entry carries a word [explosive] behind it, and it quickly climbed to the top of the hot search list with the trend of riding the wind and waves.

At the beginning of August like a heat wave, the first blockbuster in the entertainment industry was caught off guard and knocked out the melon eaters surfing the Internet, but before anyone questioned how to restart the film , When the main actor was re-selected, etc., another 'bomb' was thrown down again.

#"Pride Si" will use the original cast to continue shooting#.

exm? ? ? The original crew? ? ? Is this official blog really not wrong?

Excuse me, hasn't Jiang Qi, the arrogant hero of the 'big male protagonist', already retired? What kind of original crew? !

There were different opinions on the forums for a while, and there were all kinds of guesses. Of course, more melon eaters thought that Jiang Qi might be returning to the entertainment circle. After all, the official announcement of the official Weibo, It's impossible for JB to talk nonsense, right?

& nbsp;

It's just that when he says he quits the circle, he quits the circle, and when he says he returns, he returns. Jiang Qi, such a low-quality artist, is so defiant and repeatedly jumping around, are they playing melon eaters as monkeys?

Except for a few who are still Jiang Qi's fan group Ecstasy, almost all netizens are out of anger, and they have turned into "keyboard warriors" who are messengers of justice, and they are busy criticizing online.

[==: Said to quit the circle, this is back? After half a year, the bad actors can't help but come back to make money? ]

[==: Brothers, put #雲進個書雲金國# and #张秋有多江影师# on the public screen! ]

[==: hhhhh, don't forget #repeatedly jumping across the river actor#. ]

[==: Shh, beware of depression and bipolar disorder warning, can't be bothered. ]

[==: Those who are sick do not seek medical treatment these days, and are they still dragging their 'sick body' in the entertainment industry to wash their whites? It's not easy enough. ]

This kind of inferior artist can return, and Wochao ylq is really corrupt! ]

]

I'm so afraid that breaking his glass heart will cause his depression, tsk tsk, will I be warned by a lawyer's letter. ]

]

[==: Let's express my opinion, Jiang Yingdi is indeed the youngest Yingying Ying, and Ziwei Xing Ying Ying, both inside and outside the play are Ying Ying (dog head)]

...

All forums were swiped by these yin and yang strange comments. After a while, #jiangyingdiget out of the entertainment circle# and #jiangqi repeated horizontal dance operation# these two entries became popular searched.

, the heat remained high for a while.

Black on black.

It's just that Jiang Qi doesn't have time to manage.

In August, he seems to be back to where he was before.

Under the circumstance that there was no company behind him to 'wash white', Shen Lei still sent Qiu Mi back to Jiang Qi's side and became his assistant to help him take care of the surroundings There are various announcement invitations that can't be read.