Chapter 29

*The more one lacks something, the more one desires something.

The reason why Jiang Qi will come back here today, to meet them, maybe because when he was dreaming back at midnight, he always remembered the scene when Jiang Shi called the police for him.

Although Jiang Shi and Guan Yue are for the house, not really for him, but for him, that scene is a rare 'warm' memory in his youth, so Jiang Qi is particularly fond of it .

He didn't expect that he could become an actor by chance after he was released from prison, nor did he expect that he would be as rich as he is now.

After watching Guan Yue, who was much older than before, Jiang Qi slowly said, "Auntie."

It was still a short word, but the dazed look of the woman in front of her gradually turned into shock, she was stunned for a while, and Guan Yue's pupil trembled while her voice trembled: "Yes... it's A Qi Is it?"

"Well." Jiang Qi nodded and took off half of his mask: "It's me."

"You, what are you, ah, you are here." The woman was incoherent, she turned her body to the side in a panic, and Jiang Qi came close, her eyes fluttering, she almost didn't know what she was talking about : "Here, it's messy here. You know this vegetable market... You kid don't say hello in advance, so my aunt can cook two dishes for you."

"Don't bother." After Jiang Qi came in, he scanned the room and found that there was no change from before.

Frozen goods.

It was no different from when he lived here before.

The Jiang Shi couple and their children have lived in this dirty and messy environment for so many years, and they don't seem to want to move.

Because sometimes the plan is often unable to keep up with the changes - everyone thought that the hutongs in the shanty towns of Chenkong Hutong would be relocated, but they did not expect that Lin Lan has been reforming the land policy for so many years. It was not Chenkong Hutong's turn.

The Jiang Shi and his wife have been waiting for the demolition and relocation after Jiang Qi gave them the house in Chenkong, but they never did.

Chilled and muttered, "Your uncle has stocked up and will be back soon."

Jiang Qi didn't say anything, just nodded.

Guan Yue couldn't help thinking, this child still talks less.

In the past few years when Jiang Qi was in junior high school, he lived in their Westinghouse. Except when he helped sell vegetables and work, he could hardly hear him on weekdays.

Guan Yue and Jiang Shi got married in their early twenties, before Jiang Qi was born.

It stands to reason that she has dealt with this child a lot, but almost all the memories left are Jiang Qi being abused by his man's eldest brother, his father who is not as good as a pig and a dog, and often needs to go to the hospital for treatment .

And he and Jiang Shi have no money or skills, and people are also useless, and there is no way to help Jiang Qi. In fact, Guan Yue felt very guilty about waiting until Jiang Qi handed over the house before they let the child live here.

But...most people are probably egoistic animals.

She is just a petty citizen, Guan Yue has the delicate sympathy that belongs to a woman, and she also has a careful calculation, and of course also has a moderate sense of 'shame'.