Chapter 69

Leg man' too.

The inconvenience of walking on crutches is second, that is, girls love beauty.

"Then don't go out and take good care of it at home." After all, the fracture is not a trivial matter, the school directly suspended the class for three months, Jiang Qi's slender big hand rubbed it Zhiqi's hair: "With bandages on my legs, it's not convenient to go out in summer."

Always wear long skirts and trousers, it's hot, and it's frustrating.

It is not good if the wound is inflamed.

Zhixi's clumsy figure practicing walking is like a little penguin, she paused after hearing the words, her dark eyes seemed a little embarrassed to look at Jiang Qi, and hesitantly asked: "Uh... go whose house?"

In fact, she was worried about this problem two days ago. Jiang Qi stayed with her all night in the hospital. It is considered alone, and it is still in the reception of Mei Ran and Zhi Minglin.

But if they honestly told them that they had already lived with Jiang Qi, Zhiqi still didn't have the courage.

In all likelihood, she will be taken home by her parents as soon as she is discharged from the hospital, but Jiang Qi...Is it acceptable?

Thinking about this, the girl's pupils became a little anxious.

"Of course it's your own home, the deadline for my leave is up, and I can't take care of you when I go back to filming." Jiang Qi's originally seldom smile was even more vague, but his voice But he was very calm and gentle. He raised his head, his glazed eyes were bottomless, and asked her, "Qiqi, you don't blame me, do you?"

Zhi Qi froze for a moment, then slowly shook her head.

After a while, the girl bit her lip and asked him, "Jiang Qi, actually I really want to live with you."

She was not willing to make Jiang Qi sad.

Even her parents are really worried about her. If she continues to live with Jiang Qi at this time, it is really not good. Zhiqi couldn't help sighing, she really felt Difficult.

It would be nice if Mei Ran and Zhi Minglin could also like Jiang Qi.

You don't have to like her as much, just... accept him a little, and feel more comfortable in your heart.

"Xiqi, don't think too much." What Jiang Qi hated the most was Zhiqi's embarrassment, so the teenager stopped helping her pack up, walked over and hugged the girl's shoulder, Leaning slightly, his chin rested on her thin shoulder, and said softly, "I delayed the progress of the crew for too long. Director Qu asked me to stay in the crew next, not because of anything else."

He was lying, but he was holding the girl tightly in his hand, like he was holding the whole world.

"Yeah." Zhiqi nodded slightly, and rubbed his face obediently.

"When you can put down the crutches..." Jiang Qi smiled reluctantly and looked at her fixedly: "Will I pick you up?"

He wanted to pick her up honestly, in front of the little girl's parents.

Then tell them that she can safely protect Zhiqi for the rest of her life.

"Good."

Zhixi also understands the truth of 'everything needs time to transition', but she just thinks that she will be at home and Jiang Qi will be on the crew next time, and they will be sad if they don't see each other for a while.