Chapter 41

*Some things, even if you know that you will be sorry for some people, still have to be done.

In Jiang Qi's memory, the night Jiang Quan died was the darkest night.

It seems that the day is coming very fast, and after a while, the sun shines through the window.

It was the happiest night in Jiang Qi's heart.

After a while, the police came.

He 'surrendered himself'.

In the police station, Jiang Qi was as boring as a shut-up gourd.

When the policeman who interrogated him asked him anything, he nodded, looking like a marionette.

When the police asked 'why the murder', the boy hesitated for a moment, and the light at the bottom of his eyes dimmed.

But he was silent for a while, still raised his head and said in a hoarse voice: "He wanted to kill me first."

It stands to reason that after Jiang Qi surrendered himself, there was no need to do anything, just decide the case directly, but there was a doubt in the forensic identification - the deceased Jiang Quan's injury was behind him, and according to the The police and forensic experts pieced together the original scene. Jiang Qi was restrained and abused by Jiang Quan in front of him. How could he stab someone to death from behind? Human arms are afraid that there is no way to make such twisted movements.

However, several police officers cross-examined several times and asked if there were any other suspicious people, but Jiang Qi only had one sentence: people were murdered by homicide.

"No one else." The boy lowered his eyes: "It's me."

The motive for the murder, the fingerprints on the murder weapon, the surrender, the confession, everything is solid evidence... The police can only close the case.

The forensic doctor also identified the injuries on Jiang Qi's body, and found that the old and new injuries were innumerable, and the traces could be traced back to several years ago. It can be said that this young man was abused for a long time of.

In addition, he is a minor, Jiang Quan is a recidivist with a previous criminal record, and the boy has a mental illness identification certificate from the hospital... Finally, under the defense of the lawyer, Jiang Qi charged with 'death by excessive defense' Sentenced to three years in prison.

The 'crime' he committed is not serious, and it is unknown if he can reduce his sentence if he behaves well in prison.

But what Jiang Qi did in prison in the later period was not bad for him to not impose additional sentences - fortunately, he relied on the pretext of 'underage'.

Everyone in this world thinks Jiang Qi is the murderer, but only he knows that the one who killed Jiang Quan is not himself.

He once thought that he would bring this secret to the coffin, and would not tell anyone... But now he said that he listened to Zhixi.

The light bulbs in the dilapidated house were shaky, and under the dim light, Zhixi stared at Jiang Qi in a hoarse voice: "So, so... so you didn't commit a crime at all?"

So Jiang Qilian's crime of 'excessive defense' doesn't count? But spent three years in prison?

Zhi Qi felt a little dizzy for a moment, her mind was blank, and she couldn't help staggering for a while - fortunately, Jiang Qi grabbed her arm.