Chapter 20

But Jiang Qi's audition this time was not very smooth.

Wang Zhaoqiu should have said hello to Qu Heng in advance. After Shen Lei and Jiang Qi arrived at the audition site of "Pride Si", it was Qu Heng's assistant Huang Haofan who came out to pick them up.

Qu Heng is the director from Hong Kong, and so is the assistant. Before he came over, he smiled and said, "Shen sir."

...Shen Lei should have replied 'Huang sir', but he always felt a little awkward to say so, so he just said: "Assistant Huang."

"Director Qu is waiting inside." Huang Haofan greeted Shen Lei first, and then looked Jiang Qi up and down. During this period of time, who hasn't heard of Jiang Qi's famous name? Who isn't curious? Huang Haofan was no exception. His eyes were full of interest and he smiled slightly: "I'll take you there."

The three went to the audition field together.

Qu Heng is a middle-aged man in his late forties, unmarried, tall and thin, with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on his angular face, even in the noisy studio as if he was enough to attend What a dinner party suit.

Most of the men in Hong Kong are very good at maintenance, Qu Heng looks like he is in his early thirties, and the whole person has a delicate, strict and meticulous feeling.

When he saw Shen Lei, he stood up and shook hands to say hello, but just nodded to Jiang Qi.

In the entertainment industry, seniors and seniors and 'subordinates' are distinct existences. Qu Heng clearly understands the way. In front of the juniors, his momentum is full.

In the industry, Shen Lei and Qu Heng's status are actually similar, Qu Heng has more awards, but Shen Lei's box office is tougher.

But in comparison, Shen Lei is much more easy-going.

"Old Shen." Qu Heng's slender fingers gently pushed the temples, and the long and narrow eyes behind the lenses glanced at Jiang Qi and smiled slightly: "This is the little kid you dug up. ?"

"Yes." Shen Lei also smiled and patted Jiang Qi's shoulder. He did not shy away from saying the most frequently discussed word in the industry recently: "Ziwei Xing."

"Director Wang didn't say that, he just recommended you as a kid." Qu Heng was very polite inside and out, but he didn't agree with Shen Lei's praise.

He turned to look at Jiang Qi and asked gently, "Little boy, do you like the role of Chen Si?"

Jiang Qi didn't mind Chen Si calling him a 'little boy', and shook his head: "I don't like it."

Qu Heng was stunned.

Jiang Qi has not yet adapted to the way of flattering you and me in the entertainment industry for a moment. His words are actually choking.

But sometimes, people in the circle who are used to seeing them think this kind of 'pure and unpretentious' is very interesting, Qu Heng raised his eyebrows: "I don't like it, why are you willing to audition?"

This time Jiang Qi answered confidently: "Because I can act."

Sometimes when you audition for a role, it is not about whether you like it or not, but whether you can perform it.

Interesting, fun.

Qu Heng couldn't help laughing, he reached out and motioned for Huang Haofan to come over and hand Jiang Qi the script.

Shen Lei on the side heaved a sigh of relief—this is what it means to audition.

Just today's audition...