Chapter 35

Seeing the "characteristic" shanty towns in Chenkong Hutong, the low-lying and uneven Wuyang, it seems that all the memories of the past come back to my mind instantly.

Jiang Qi didn't know how he got out of the car surrounded by everyone, standing on this familiar and unfamiliar land under his feet, his whole body was almost stiff from hair to toes.

Perhaps it was because of Lin Lan's cold weather in December, and there was a layer of frosty cold air between her breathing and breathing.

The boy's face was pale and his pupils were covered with a chaotic ice color. He watched coldly, watching everyone in the crew come and go.

Like ants, they seemed to be assimilated by this ruin in an instant, and it was pitch black.

until Qu Heng came over and called him—

"A Qi." The man looked down at the script in his hand, and didn't notice Jiang Qi's abnormality, he just rubbed his temples and said, "The next scene was shot in high school. , Just the scene where you were beaten by your classmates, go to the car and change into your school uniform, I'll ask the stylist..."

Jiang Qi didn't say a word, just blankly shot at this place that he hadn't come back to for several years.

He thought that he would never have a chance to come back, but he didn't expect the 'opportunity' to come so quickly and so unexpectedly.

Afterwards, Jiang Qi was put on a school uniform like a marionette, and was styled by a makeup artist.

In high school, the actor Chen Si was the most on thin ice. He was malnourished, thin and pale, and his eyes were timid and fearful.

And Jiang Qi's complexion, almost without makeup, can be "true color", the makeup artist can't help but raise his eyebrows in surprise.

Qiu Mi was thinking about what Zhiqi had said on the phone before, and now he naturally discovered Jiang Qi's abnormality. Are you all right?"

...

After a while, Jiang Qicai seemed to have finally recovered, and shook his head stiffly.

It's okay, what can he do? It's just that he has returned to the "former residence", and Jiang Qi will not allow himself to be so unpromising.

Jiang Qi pressed his knuckles again and again and took a deep breath: "Let's film."

He left early after filming, he still didn't want to stay here.

The boy's Adam's apple rolled, and he stood up strong and walked to the surrounding set with props.

Adolescent boys can't see a scene where they want to 'teach' him a lesson.

This scene directly establishes the reason why Chen Si in the scene hates boys more and thinks he is a 'cute girl', which is a very important turning point in the protagonist's mood.

But Jiang Qi was late in the show.

When she was pushed against the wall by an actor playing the role of a classmate, her thin back touched the moss-covered wall of Chenkong Hutong. Jiang Qi could not play Chen Si. But it is full of memories of the past.

In this alley, he was hit by a man pulling his hair against the wall, with a terrible force.

"Stop!" At this moment, Qu Heng called out from behind the camera. He stood up and looked at Jiang Qi with a frown. His expression was obviously displeased: "Aqi, are you tired?"