Chapter 63

Those girls' clothes.

Chen Si is morbid at the moment, but the show around him is also a mixed situation, and no one pointed out his morbidity and something wrong.

On the contrary, I am happy to see it.

So Chen Si went to a lot of women's shows, when those personalities or soft clothes, whether it is a cumbersome dress, or a blatant dress, whenever he wears it, he has a kind of The feeling of 'floating like a fairy'.

It's like taking drugs.

And the crew made a big effort to describe Chen Si's experience in the show, and the costumes were flawless. They were all sponsored by big brands. Wearing it on the body can also show a stunning effect.

But Jiang Qi was a little embarrassed.

It's not that he is embarrassed because he wants to wear women's clothes, Jiang Qi understands the truth that one should be dedicated in filming, let alone wearing women's clothes, he can even lose more than ten pounds, he is embarrassed It's just... those invisible scars on my body.

Dress scantly and you'll see everything.

The effect shown in the film will not be so good-looking.

This matter must be told to Qu Heng, and the effect of the whole film cannot be affected by his personal reasons.

So after a scene, Jiang Qi called Qu Heng to the lounge and said straight to the point: "Director Qu, those scenes in the women's fashion show, I may have some trouble shooting them."

"What?" Qu Heng frowned, and the reason that popped up subconsciously in his mind was: "Do you feel embarrassed to wear women's clothes?"

Jiang Qi pursed his lips: "No."

He said, and unbuttoned his shirt. Under Qu Heng's surprised eyes, the boy exposed his body to anyone other than Zhiqi for the first time. He took off his shirt. After coming down, the white and thin upper body scars are intertwined, one by one can be called shocking.

Qu Heng felt as if his eyes had been pricked by a needle.

"This..." His voice stumbled unconsciously: "What's going on?"

Jiang Qi opened his lips, and just as he was about to answer, the door of the lounge was pushed open recklessly, accompanied by a fiery voice—

"Director Qu, there are people outside..."

In the middle of the staff's words, they saw Jiang Qi and Qu Heng standing face to face with a half-naked body, and the voice stopped abruptly.

The three faces stared at each other for a while, the staff seemed to realize something, and turned around in a hurry, stumbling and said: "Yes, I'm sorry! Director, I don't know what you are doing! "

.

How does this sound a little strange? Qu Heng frowned: "Go out first."

The staff quickly ran away.

When he turned around, Jiang Qi had already put on his clothes, and his slender fingers were buttoning.

He didn't seem to be annoyed by the man's reckless intrusion just now, he just said lightly: "It's the same on the legs, should Director Qu still take a look?"

"...What do I think you are doing with this thing?" Qu Heng felt shocked and sad at the same time, he couldn't help asking: "How did you get these scars on your body?"

Jiang Qi: "I was beaten by my dad when I was young."

...

Every family has a scripture that is difficult to read. Qu Heng didn't know how to comment on this answer for a while.