Chapter 4

*No matter what he becomes, I know he will love me.

It was only in the afternoon when Meng Chunyu and Meng Chunyu returned to the bedroom from the cinema. For the little girl who loves to play and play, it means that the weekend has not yet begun.

Meng Chunyu immediately painted a smoky makeup that Zhiqi thought was nondescript, and then jumped away in a black suspender skirt.

When only Zhiqi was left in the bedroom, the quiet needles could be heard.

A lot of entries popped up on the webpage, Jiang Qi's evil and handsome face jumped into view, even with mental preparation, Zhiqi's heart was still useless The skip skipped half a beat.

The girl entered the ocean like a dried-up fish, almost greedily searched for everything about Jiang Qi on Baidu and Weibo, and saved various pictures - and set one of them as a computer desktop .

Of course it is unavoidable, and I have also seen many controversial remarks about Jiang Qi.

"Wangtian" was originally a low-cost suspense crime film with a limited audience. The only selling point of the previous publicity was the fame of director Shen Lei.

However, after the release, it suddenly 'exploded' due to the fermentation of word of mouth.

Among them, Jiang Qi's superb performance is of course the first, and the feedback effect is the greatest. Zhiqi, who has never surfed the Internet very much, now goes to Weibo to take a look, four or five popular The search is under the name of Jiang Qi.

Like Meng Chunyu who just watched it, few viewers who have watched the movie "Wangtian" are not crazy about Jiang Qishuai, and the comments are basically—

'Where are these crazy beauties? Absolutely shit! '

'Is this really new? This acting is too scary! It is recommended that those traffic who can't even cry will study hard...'

'This thing is talent, isn't Jiang Qi a newcomer? '

'Really, why do you need such acting skills with such beauty, and why do you need such beauty with such acting skills? '

...

In the beginning, it was basically one-sided praise. After all, Jiang Qi's performance in "Wang Tian" was really amazing.

But looking at it, some melon eaters who had excavated Jiang Qi's past gossip began to speak ill of each other—

'This man has been imprisoned, he is a real hammer, what kind of good man can he be when he is a minor? The perverts in this movie, I guess, are actually acting in their true colors. '

? ? ? Shit, my filter is broken! ! '

'Please ask the ten-level gossip **** to learn about the causes and consequences, the heart of eating melons is unbearable! '

'Who knows? Maybe this new guy is mentally ill. '

'Hype? Can you be an actor after going to jail? '

'Yeah, doesn't this bring bad internet ethos? It is strongly recommended to get out of the entertainment circle! '

...

The trend of the Internet age is changing so fast, love is also them, hate is also them.

Not worth the money.

She felt a little distressed because of these people's good or bad comments on Jiang Qi, but she was not worried about Jiang Qi's reaction after seeing these comments.