Chapter 15

*The boy's eyes are really beautiful, they are transparent and cold.

The panicked eyes of Jiang Qi in front of her made Zhixi think of the time she saw him again in the third middle school when she was sixteen.

—Time seems to have gone back in time.

Zhi Qi seemed to see her former self in Jiang Qi's light-colored gaze, the girl who was embarrassed in the midsummer,

It's not that she doesn't remember the day she graduated from elementary school, it can even be said that she always remembers.

Because the girl grows up and thinks about that day, she will find out how wrong Jiang Qi was at that time.

The scolding from Jiang Qi made it even more embarrassing, Zhiqi immediately ran away unbearably, stepping on the stinky puddle - and the boy did not comfort her with a single word .

On the way home, Zhiqi felt like a lost dog.

When she was young, she only felt that that was her saddest day.

Maybe it was because of the virus breeding in the dilapidated Chenkong Hutong.

Zhixi didn't know whether it was because of the pain or some other reason, but when Mei Ran gave her the medicine, she couldn't help crying, and her eyes were red with grievances.

But when the parents asked her what was going on, she just shook her head and said nothing.

This was done by herself accidentally, and it had nothing to do with Jiang Qi, she herself had to find him.

Jiang Qi is too fierce today, she won't see him these days!

But Zhiqi couldn't think of it at the time, but the 'a few days' she thought was three years.

She just thought that she and Jiang Qi would not meet each other during the summer vacation, and when they entered junior high school, they would naturally be classmates again.

The wounds of the little girl were exaggeratedly smeared by the adults, wrapped in gauze, and she could not go out for a few days.

So when she was bored at home, she couldn't help but think of Jiang Qi again.

The white gauze wrapped around his legs ran over.

As a result, the cramped bungalow where the teenager was lying last time was empty, and even the most common daily necessities were gone, as if... no one lived there.

Zhi Qi was stunned, standing outside the bungalow, struggling to look inside through the window.

The driver of the Zhi family who drove Zhiqi over couldn't stand the surrounding environment of this place, so he just covered his nose: "Xiqi, how did you come to this place? Go back quickly, or Mr. You and your wife should be worried."

"I...I'm here to find a classmate." Zhiqi lowered her long eyelashes lonely, and asked in a daze: "But there's no one here, uncle, do you think he moved?"

"Oh, it looks like it's moving." The driver glanced at it and said without thinking: "There's nothing in here, who can live here."

Zhi Qi's heart groaned.

After all, I guessed that there is no one here, and it is different from hearing others say it.

Jiang Qi has moved...where can he move?