Chapter 48

Later, although doctor Liu Yong felt a little confused, he still respected the patient's opinion and helped Jiang Qi to 'round lie'.

So Zhiqi was somewhat disappointed.

In the ward, the little girl stood beside the huge bed and looked at the thin mist of Lin Lan's winter morning, her brows drooping with grievances.

"I'm not angry." Zhixi sighed slightly, but muttered in a muffled voice: "It's just a pity."

Finally, Zhi Minglin and Mei Ran agreed to accept him and let them take Jiang Qi back - as a result, the hospital's rules and regulations became the 'Cheng Yaojin' who was killed halfway.

Jiang Qi smiled slightly, but did not speak, thinking that Zhiqi was still young and not as mature as her brother.

But... he hoped that she would always be so simple, that she could be protected and coaxed by himself in the palm of his hand.

"I'm sorry, Qixi." Jiang Qi's voice was very low, almost muttering to himself. After this sentence, his voice became louder. The cold voice covered Zhixi's ears, which was difficult to detect. The firm said: "Next year, I will definitely go."

"Okay." The girl laughed again, looking at him with crooked eyes: "What do you do this year?"

It would be pitiful if Jiang Qi was alone in the hospital.

To be honest, Zhiqi is really a bit reluctant.

But in fact, Jiang Qi never took the keywords 'New Year' and 'New Year's Eve' to heart—he never missed festivals, not even birthdays, let alone New Years.

It's just that Jiang Qi didn't want to pour cold water on the little girl, so he thought about it and came up with an 'entertainment' activity: "Well, watch TV."

Just stay in the hospital and watch the Spring Festival Gala.

Imagine the teenager watching TV alone in the ward, Zhiqi couldn't help feeling sad and funny, the girl's black eyes rolled, and it didn't take a moment for a hint of slyness to flash in her eyes.

Maybe not a very shrewd 'good way'.

But she didn't want the teenager to spend the whole day of New Year's Eve alone.

In the blink of an eye, half a month passes, time is like an arrow that leaves the string, passing quickly.

Zhiqi obediently ate New Year's Eve dinner at home on New Year's Eve, accompanied her family to watch the Spring Festival Gala for a while, and then waited for Zhiyu to leave after the old couple couldn't bear to ask When I went to rest, I quietly picked up the coat on the shelf and put it on my body, and slipped out the door.

The little girl also grabbed a bunch of things from the fireworks box at the door.

Zhi Qi was wearing a milk tea-colored wool coat, and she didn't feel cold when she went out with a scarf.

The girl took a taxi to the fifth hospital when she went out, and kept urging the driver all the way, and finally arrived at the entrance of the nursing home before twelve o'clock.

—Fortunately, she is a registered 'family member', and the nurses on duty in the New Year's Eve are very familiar with her, otherwise they would definitely not let anyone in to visit in the middle of the night.

Zhi Qi smiled and thanked her, and then ran to Jiang Qi's ward.

It's so late, I don't know if Jiang Qi slept or not.