Chapter 71

In late November, when Zhiqi returned to school, a small thing happened in the entertainment industry.

For Zhiqi and Jiang Qi, it is not very exciting, but for the online melon eaters, it is not a small melon, and even subverts the stubborn insistence of some of them. Some kind of stereotyped 'melon'.

—The reason was a long post by Qu Heng on his Weibo.

The title is very artistic, and it is very mysterious: "The Story of That Boy".

juvenile deeds.

It's just a 'coincidence' that this teenager is the male lead in his movie.

The article describes some things Jiang Qi experienced before he entered the circle, the people around him, his growth... The place that should be obscure is obscure, the place that should be sensational is sensational, and in this article Qu Heng Also responded positively to a few points.

1. The reason why Jiang Qi was imprisoned that year, he calmly explained to the boy.

2. Regarding Jiang Qi's repeated horizontal jumps, his personal mentality changed after returning to the "Jao Si" crew, which was vividly depicted.

...

? '.

And this was indeed the real thought of Qu Heng who was furious at that time.

It's just that time has changed and my thinking has changed greatly.

Qu Heng is both a director and a screenwriter, and his pen has always been very powerful, sharp, sensational, ironic, and connotative. easy.

But this time, he just described 'that boy's story' very simply, without deliberately provocative, without gorgeous words, just speaking.

There is no other reason, just because Qu Heng is a director with a vicious eye, he believes that Jiang Qi's own growth experience has been very moving, and the girl Zhi who has been accompanying him all the time, told him these things The habitat is the more moving place.

In the article, Zhiqi is the 'sun' in Qu Heng's writings. Like the sunshine that saves everyone, she never gave up to redeem Jiang Qi.

Even ideas are pervasive, just like sunshine.

Just to protect the privacy of amateurs, Qu Heng did not write it explicitly.

But those who can read his article seriously can understand that this 'sunshine' is actually Jiang Qi's amateur girlfriend.

Many people were moved to tears after reading Qu Heng's "magic brush", and some people doubted the authenticity of the content of the article.

The two points that Jiang Qi is used to talking about: the reason for imprisonment, and the case proof.

And his move, isn't it another kind of crime, because he shields the real criminal? But in any case, there are traces of abuse on Jiang Qi's body, otherwise Qu Heng would not have needed the skill of 'body painting' for the **** scenes at that time.

So his explanation still gave some explanations.

The other is Jiang Qi's "psychological illness" that has always been criticized.

Even if there is a case diagnosis, the melon eaters and sunspots have always been stingy to speculate on a person with the greatest malice, so this article by Qu Heng is only explained to those who really want to hear and Curious passersby listened, but Heizi was still stubborn—after all, Heizi also had his own perseverance.