Chapter 46

Jiang Qi has always treated Zhixi like a god, but he just fantasized about tearing this **** down and dragging it under him to kiss, her lips, her feet... Jiang Qi, who was still in his youth a few years ago, had an impulsive impulse.

But it's not until today that fantasies come true.

'Break apart and eat into the belly.

, in a daze.

It turns out that kissing is such a heartwarming thing.

She has always liked the refreshing pine wood fragrance on Jiang Qi, just like the cold air in the coldest winter.

Now, I have it too.

It's just their first kiss, it's a bit too much.

In the end, Jiang Qi even stretched out uncontrollably, her thin lips sucking on the girl's delicate chin, the tender neck, the red marks left on the snow skin, like those in the cold winter Like a little red plum.

's delicate.

The boy took a deep breath, endured a headache and an unspeakable impulse in his body, and calmed down for a while before raising his head from Zhiqi's neck.

"I'm sorry." Jiang Qi's eyes were still a little red, but they were much clearer. He lowered his head and gently kissed Zhiqi's red and swollen lips, his voice hoarse: "I'm too much."

"Alright, alright."

I was thinking in a daze, the girl's pupils were glistening with water, and she was hugged by the boy's waist.

Zhi Qi was caught off guard, subconsciously hugged Jiang Qi's neck, and asked in astonishment, "What are you doing?"

Suddenly a princess hug? Don't take care of it in advance.

"It's too late." Jiang Qi's voice was still hoarse with blood surging after kissing the girl, hugging her to the bedroom: "You should go back to sleep, tomorrow morning I will take you back to school ."

Jiang Qi was carrying the girl back to the bedroom and put it on the bed, and then turned to leave - not forgetting to close the door tightly, leaving Zhiqi alone to sit on the bed in confusion and think for a while , couldn't help but smile.

The next morning, Zhiqi woke up at 7:30 according to the biological clock. The girl was still wearing Jiang Qi's pajamas. When she walked out of the bedroom sleepily to wash up, she saw Jiang Qi in The kitchen prepares breakfast.

The boy's back is tall and thin, and he crawls in the steam from the casserole in the kitchen.

Zhixi thought for a while, hugged him from behind, and muttered vaguely, "Good morning, boyfriend."

After he finished speaking, he felt his little face against his back lightly shake twice, and it was Jiang Qi who was laughing sullenly.

As New Year's Eve approaches, their relationship is settled.

Zhiqi's school only started the winter vacation in late January. Her home is in the local area. She didn't take as many things as other people on the day she left school. Ready to go home with some daily necessities.

It's just that she doesn't plan to go back directly, she wants to visit Jiang Qi's sanatorium first.

In the blink of an eye, Jiang Qi has lived in this sanatorium for thirty-five days, and it has been almost a month since their relationship was settled.