Chapter 16

*His fate was one of endless panic.

Chenkong Hutong is a very dangerous place.

The cramped and dirty shanty towns are full of jackals, tigers and leopards.

There is not only a stinky ditch that Zhiqi stepped on, but the whole land... There is almost no good place.

But if it's just the outside, it's fine, but the most dangerous existence is his father, Jiang Quan.

Since Zhiqi came to this alley, Jiang Qi felt that this place couldn't stay.

He can't live here, nor can Zhiqi come to him again. The boy clutched the wound on his shoulder, and his pale forehead was covered in cold sweat. He lowered his head laboriously and found a roll of bandages from under the bed to wrap around his wound.

His body was in pain and it was difficult to walk. He gritted his teeth and walked out.

—After two hours of tossing, I arrived at the uncle Jiang Shi in Shimada District.

Jiang Shi took the vegetable stall to go home in the evening, when he saw the boy curled up in the corner of the stairs at the door, the man's heart suddenly squeaked.

In fact, it is not common for Jiang Qi to take the initiative to show weakness and come to him, but the appearance of blood oozing from the shoulders of the boy's gray short sleeves is very 'common'. Jiang Shi frowned, walked up to him, and asked condescendingly, "Your dad beat you again?"

Jiang Qi pursed his lips and did not answer this obvious question.

He just asked in a low voice after a stalemate for a while, "Uncle, can my account still be transferred to your name?"

Jiang Shi was stunned for a moment, and there was some impatient surprise in his tone: "Are you serious?"

The boy's voice was a little hoarse, and he made a dull 'um'.

Jiang Shi let him enter the door. Aunt Guan Yue just came out of the kitchen. She wiped her hands with the apron she was wearing. She was startled when she saw Jiang Qi, and then saw the boy on the shoulder. The red mark came back to God.

"Tsk, sin." Guan Yue spat, and pulled Jiang Qi to tore his clothes - a deep wound on the boy's shoulder was turned over, and blood was oozing non-stop. A fishy smell rushed to his nose, causing Guan Yue to take a step back.

But people who are used to their work can see at a glance that the wound on Jiang Qi's shoulder was scraped with a sickle.

And looking down from the neck, the boy's fair skinny upper body is densely covered with scars, burns, knife wounds... Countless, the old is not gone, the new is coming again, thus layer upon layer covered half of his body.

Jiang Shi and Guan Yue knew that this was Jiang Quan's 'masterpiece'.

The woman's heart is still softer, Guan Yue sighed, reached out and rubbed Jiang Qi's head: "Go to the hospital for stitches."

In the past, Jiang Quan was drunk and crazy, and the minor injuries left on Jiang Qi could be dealt with by themselves. When encountering such serious injuries, it is still impossible not to go to the hospital.

Jiang Qi nodded silently, obediently like a stray dog.

On the way to the hospital, Jiang Shi and his daughter-in-law talked about moving Jiang Qi's household registration under his own house, and Guan Yue's eyes suddenly lit up.