Chapter 54

After a few months, Jiang Qi was on the hot search again.

And this time the title is # withdraw circle Ziwei Xingjiang Qi is working in a car repair factory#, long enough, explosive enough, and eye-catching enough.

—The reason is that the self-proclaimed "fan" of Jiang Qi was in the 4S store, and he got Zhanyang out of the commotion.

"Jiang Qi, fans are still supporting you after you quit the circle, and I have always believed that you will come back, but how can you do this!" The woman was thrown away by Jiang Qi Afterwards, he was so angry that he cried and stomped his feet with tears in his eyes: "You don't talk about fixing cars here, but you still treat fans like this! Are you really that kind of bad artist?!"

"I am." Since everyone knows the trouble, Jiang Qi looked at her coldly, and said bluntly: "So I quit It's over, what else do you want to do?"

"I'm a bad actor, so are you a bad fan?"

Jiang Qi is just an indifferent person who usually doesn't like to talk, but he is more vicious than his mouth. He has never lost.

The fan was stunned by what he said, and then burst into tears.

Sometimes she said that her idol filter was shattered, and then she said that the attitude of the staff in this store was not good, the store was bullying customers and so on... In short, her unlimited crying finally made this show up The boss was startled.

It was also at this time that Zhan Yang, who never paid much attention to the entertainment industry, knew that his store was actually 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'.

A lot of people were attracted by this woman's harsh voice, and now there are even a lot of people outside the window of the 4S store, screaming and taking pictures of Jiang Qi with their mobile phones.

After Zhan Yang came out, he understood the cause and effect. First of all, he scolded the innocent salesperson in a rage: "Are you a **** bum? Why don't you hurry up and close the door! Put all the curtains in the store. Pull me down!"

Jiang Qi is now an employee of his shop.

As a boss, he must first protect the employees in the store.

But Jiang Qi wearing overalls in the 4S store has been photographed by many people, and it is because of this that he is on the hot search.

Only when Jiang Qi was on the hot search, he never knew about it.

He was not regular, bit a cigarette and raised his chin with the radical 'fan': "Please do it."

The two guests dared not speak for a while, and the male companion next to the woman felt extremely embarrassed.

"No, I'm sorry." He said with a flat stomach, "It's our fault."

The woman next to her stubbornly bit her lip and raised her chin, but she refused to admit her mistake.

And Jiang Qi didn't need her to admit her mistake, the boy sneered and turned back to the workshop.

...It doesn't matter if you are recognized completely, what you should do is neither humble nor arrogant.

It's just that the whole workshop now knows that Jiang Qi is a 'star' who has retired from the circle, and even those rough men in the workshop who don't pay attention to any information in the entertainment industry on weekdays, are caught by this fan Nao also know.

Under Jiang Qi's eyes at this moment, they couldn't help but take out their mobile phones and quietly search for the keyword 'Jiang Qi', wanting to see if there was really a crouching tiger, hidden dragon beside them star.