Chapter 34

This 'fake' winter romance is the last meeting between Jiang Qi and Zhiqi in recent days.

The next day, the crew of "Pride Si" went to Jiangwu to shoot as a whole - there was no two days of vacation left in the legend, Jiang Qi was very depressed because of this.

Because it was said that there were typhoons in those days, it was impossible to fly, so I could only set off on Wednesday two days in advance.

Zhixi happened to have a class that day and was unable to go to the airport to deliver the person, but later she realized that even if she went, she would not be able to deliver the person. It is a special VIP channel, so fans naturally have no way to see them off.

On the way to the inside of the airport, there is no 'dedicated channel', and many fans guarding the outer layer still took some airport photos.

Zhi Qi found Jiang Qi on the hot search after class.

The teenager now has a lot of fan sites, and the sisters from each station are competing to release refined pictures, various filters, etc... Zhiqi felt fresh at first, but after that, basically Just looking for 'raw pictures'.

Those messy refinements and filters will detract from Jiang Qi's amazingness. In fact, he is simply a boy who does not need to retouch pictures.

In the photo, Jiang Qi strode in the airport passage, surrounded by several black bodyguards.

Jiang Qi wears ordinary clothes, only showing a pair of eyes, but his completely ordinary posture can also be on the hot search...

This is probably a natural traffic life?

Zhi Qi looked at the comments below the hot search on Weibo, she couldn't help laughing—

[==: No, no? Can this also be searched? Excessive marketing will cause backlash, do you understand? ]

[==: What's the fart upstairs? Isn't it common sense to search for celebrity airport photos? Your master hasn't been on the hot search of #XXairport#. Could it be that your mouth is so stinky just after eating shi? ]

[==: I'm in a hurry, I can see that Jiang Qi's fans are in a hurry, but unfortunately you can't change the fact that you are a bad actor even if you live on the hot search? ]

[==:#The actor is smiling and watching the mad dog#. ]

[==:#大pie in hand laughs at the mad dog#. ]

[==: I'm sorry, no one covets his 'big cake', Jiangyingdi fans are really interesting, #bad actor get out of the entertainment circle#. ]

...

After Jiang Qi won the best actor, any Weibo comment area with information about teenagers is such a 'bloody and bloody' battlefield.

No matter how amazing Jiang Qi's face and acting skills are, there will always be a group of people who can't accept someone who has been in prison as a star, what's more, Jiang Qi is not humble, he shows in Most of the images in front of everyone are indifferent, sinister and wicked, and there is a black history of 'abusing reporters' before...

Besides, Jiang Qi is really blocking the way of too many people.

However, on the way of growing up, a person always has to endure all kinds of criticism, not only insults, slander and rumors, etc., but also common things.

Fortunately, she knew that Jiang Qi's heart was definitely strong enough, but... Zhiqi frowned, sighed silently, and put the phone away.

However, she will still feel distressed when she sees it, so Zhixi doesn't read it most of the time, and once she was angry and directly uninstalled Weibo.