Chapter 13

Jiang Qi is indeed looking for Zhiqi.

The moment he walked up from the backstage to the center of the venue, his eyes fell on the crowded auditorium in front of him, and he could hardly move his eyes away.

The crowd was crowded, and at first glance, it looked like a group of ants in Wuyang and Wuyang. He couldn't catch half of Zhiqi's shadow. Jiang Qi could not help frowning in disappointment.

Since he knew that Zhiqi was coming a week ago, Jiang Qi had a feeling of unease. It was only after the real feeling on the ground that I realized that it was really difficult to find Zhixi... I couldn't help but feel a little anxious.

This feeling of hopelessness is very uncomfortable, causing Jiang Qiren to sit in this position. So that I didn't hear the scrambling questions of the reporters in front of the stage at all.

Fortunately, Shen Lei was also afraid that the microphone would fall into Jiang Qi's hands. He impulsively said something about quitting the entertainment industry. side delivery.

Gradually, most people realized that something was wrong.

Shen Lei...isn't he going to deal with Jiang Qi? The various occasions that these reporters have participated in are not one thousand or eight hundred. This is the first time I have seen such a scene where the director does not give the main actor a chance to speak.

Besides, "Wang Tian" can also be said to be Jiang Qi's big male protagonist.

This is the first public meeting of this movie other than the start of the movie, and the director didn't let the male lead speak? Could it be that the disagreement between the two is already on the surface?

The reporters have a very high sensitivity to gossip, and they basically realized that the scene at the moment was unusual. Just asked-

"Can I ask the hero Jiang Qi to answer a few questions about the movie?"

.

Directly calling, Shen Lei had to hand over the microphone.

Just looking at Jiang Qi's gloomy expression as he took it over, he felt like his heart was hanging in his throat.

The reporter saw that the microphone was finally in Jiang Qi's hands, smiled with satisfaction, coughed lightly and asked, "Excuse me, Mr. Jiang Qi, you have never made a name for yourself in the entertainment industry before, but now you are The male protagonist with a billion box office, have you experienced any systematic training in terms of acting skills?"

Jiang Qi lifted his eyelids, glanced at him, pointed at the microphone and said lightly, "No."

For the first time he was interviewed by a reporter, he did not prepare any words, and his tone was naturally not very polite.

The reporter who asked the question was stunned for a moment, and a sullen look appeared in his eyes.

And his next question is not so polite, his tone is yin and yang: "Then where did Director Shen discover your rough jade? It's really curious"

Shen Lei heard a 'crack' in his heart, and quickly reached out for the microphone in front of Jiang Qi, but it was too late—

"Where?" Jiang Qi raised his eyebrows lightly, looking at the reporter's answer without hesitation: "In prison."

...

Although Jiang Qi has been in prison, this melon is known to almost the whole world, but it is still different from the mouth of the master.

His answer not only stunned reporters, but even hundreds of fans in the audience were stunned, it seemed as if a thousand flies were 'buzzing' in the studio Ear talk, gossip.