Chapter 5

The look of Jiang Qi made Zhixi remember for a long time.

In fact, for a ten-year-old girl, she should be afraid to see such bloodthirsty eyes from a boy, but she is strangely not afraid.

Because pure pupils can capture the struggling soul under a person's skin, Zhixi is more concerned that Jiang Qi at this moment is being suppressed and bullied, and he is suffering.

So Zhiqi pursed her lips and did something quite bold for her.

She just kept doing it, took out her stationery box from her schoolbag and smashed it against the locked glass window with all her strength!

The school's tofu dregs project is of course not worth the pure iron stationery box bought by the girl from a wealthy family.

The boys in the dark classroom were startled and looked up suddenly—

"Jiang Qi!" Zhiqi saw exactly where Jiang Qi was with the eyes that came through the window, and then quickly kicked a piece of glass with his toes: "Take it!"

Occasionally, some people need extreme violence to solve.

For example, now, when those senior boys saw the sharp glass in Jiang Qi's hand, they didn't dare to throw their fists at him like before.

They would just take turns staring at Zhiqi and Jiang Qi, swearing and leaving before the security guards patrolling the school found out.

After all, this is the first time for Zhiqi to do such a 'dangerous' thing. After they left, the courage she held was relieved, and she leaned against the wall behind her. , his face was pale and pale, and his breathing was short of breath.

Jiang Qi looked at her with a little moonlight, and said nothing.

For a long time, he heard the soft voice of the little girl: "You...you didn't take your schoolbag."

Zhi Qi still hasn't forgotten why she was looking for Jiang Qi. The boy lowered his eyes, walked to her in silence, bent down and picked up his schoolbag.

"Jiang Qi." I don't know if it was because I was scared just now, the girl's voice was a little weak, and she asked him timidly: "Can you give me a hand?

Her legs are weak.

So Jiang Qi threw away the broken glass in his hand, grabbed Zhiqi's hand and pulled the girl up.

That was the first time they held hands, Jiang Qi had not yet realized how pampered and soft the girl's hand was compared to the very rough hands he had been picking vegetables since he was a child, because That contact was really short-lived.

Zhixi still gave a soft "Huh".

The boy's hand could not be seen clearly in the dark, she tilted her head curiously and asked, "Jiang Qi, do you have something in your hand?"

She accidentally touched a scar on the back of the boy's hand, but she didn't know what it was.

Jiang Qi's fingers stiffened immediately, he pursed his lips and let go of her, he resumed his indifferent voice: "Let's go."

Afterwards, it was Zhixi and her parents who said she accidentally broke a piece of glass in the school and gave up money to lose the school.

After Jiang Qi found out, he took the initiative to come to Zhixi's class to find her after class for the first time.

The little girl was stunned and ran over happily: "Jiang Qi, why are you here?"

People were coming and going, Jiang Qi straightened a little uncomfortable, and looked at her with light eyes: "How much?"