Chapter 19

Zhi Qi stayed in the laboratory until night, and only had time to look at her phone when she returned to the bedroom.

The Weibo private message that popped up on the screen was in the afternoon. When Zhiqi saw the word 'Jiang Qi', her eyebrows jumped.

—This guy actually used the official Weibo to reply to her?

]

It is typical, Jiang Qi's way of speaking.

& nbsp; A timid and eager look.

I remember at that time, the most 'outrageous' move they did was just holding hands.

Oh yeah, and one more time...foot.

Thinking of some things in the past, Zhiqi Bai Nen's ears couldn't help but get hot.

Trembling, but still a 'secret base' between the two.

There are several high steps on the roof where people can sit. Once Zhiqi climbed up, the hook on the side of the stairs hooked the little girl's shoes off.

It was summer, and the girl was wearing thin sandals. When they fell, she subconsciously said 'Oops'.

"Sit." Jiang Qi said, and jumped down to help her pick it up.

The boy is tall and thin. When he bends over, the butterfly bone on his back protrudes, like a butterfly with wings.

But when Zhiqi saw it, she thought: Jiang Qi is really thin.

"Jiang Qi." So the little girl held her chin and looked at him almost worriedly: "Why are you so thin?"

Jiang Qi froze for a moment.

Afterwards, he smiled vaguely and did not answer.

The boy took the girl's small shoes up the steps and paused when he stood in front of her.

The boy's long eyelashes drooped slightly to cover his complex colored eyes, staring blankly at the girl's small and exquisite feet.

The foot was as white as jade, even clear enough to see the blue blood vessels under the epidermis.

Although it's hard to tell, it was the first time Jiang Qi had a deep memory of a girl's feet, and even had some unbearable desires.

Zhi Qi didn't even realize it. Seeing him squatting down, she naturally shook her little feet: "Help me put it on."

.

Jiang Qi wants to be despicable, and 'follows the good'.

I have never felt this way before, as if an inexplicable fire burned from my fingers to my heart.

Jiang Qi involuntarily held the girl's foot.

Zhi Qi was stunned for a moment, then subconsciously wanted to withdraw and held back.

Because...Jiang Qi's big hands can actually wrap her feet completely, it's amazing, the girl blinked and looked at him blankly.

After a stalemate for a moment, Jiang Qicang let go of his hand and put on his shoes for Zhiqi.

In the stumbling action, the two people's faces were unconsciously hot.

Afterwards, there were times when Jiang Qi helped her put on her shoes.

The teenager seems to like this 'job' very much, just like a foot control.

...

Now that I recall it, the feeling of Jiang Qi holding her foot is still there, Zhiqi bit her lip unconsciously, and curled her toes on her slippers.