Chapter 3

The place where Zhiqi and Jiang Qi were found is the suburb of Shimada, and the police station is far from the city.

Second Uncle Zhiqi happened to be nearby and came first. When her parents arrived in a hurry, Zhiqi was sitting in the corner with Jiang Qi, and the two children were leaning against each other.

Zhiqi's mother Mei Ran was in a state of torment for the whole night. When she ran over, her hair was not neatly combed. When she saw her daughter with full beard and full tail, she hugged her and cried with a whimper stand up.

A woman is probably most worried about her own child.

For this reason, Mei Ran and Zhi Minglin both thanked Jiang Qi quite a bit after learning about what happened, and even gave money as a reward, but when they just wanted to contact Jiang Qi's family, they were indifferent to the boy The alienated voice stopped—

"No need." Jiang Qi shook his head and simply rejected the kindness of Zhiqi's parents: "Thank you uncle and aunt, I don't need it."

Zhi Minglin and Mei Ran couldn't help but have some doubts.

The boy in front of him was immature. Although he was not short, his body was almost bony.

He obviously lacks money, but he says he doesn't need it?

This surprises adults who are used to measuring society by money.

Jiang Qi followed the police to explain the discovery of Zhiqi. Mei Ran and Zhi Minglin only understood what was going on when they were listening.

The place where Zhiqi was kidnapped and thrown into the truck happened to be a wholesale vegetable market.

Vegetable merchants from all walks of life would go there to buy goods in the early morning. Jiang Qi followed his uncle who sold vegetables to collect the vegetables early in the morning. The rope that tied Sui's hair fell outside the broken van.

And there was a faint whimper.

Jiang Qi found that his sense of danger was extremely acute, and at that moment, he subconsciously felt that something was wrong, so he opened the curtain and took a look - and saw the little girl tied into a ball by five flowers.

He has lived in a 'bull, ghost and snake spirit' since he was a child, and his sensitivity and ability to respond are unmatched by a flower like Zhiqi that grows in a greenhouse.

Just like people who live in peacetime cannot understand the pain of wartime people out of thin air, these healthy 'ordinary people' in the police station also help a ten-year-old boy in a series of timely rescues People's measures were stunned.

What's even more incredible is that Jiang Qi can still remember the license plate number of the truck in such a dangerous time!

This undoubtedly gave the police a great clue to solve the case.

In the eyes of everyone's astonishment, the boy looked calm, and his glass eyes showed no emotion.

Jiang Qi only asked: "Can I go?"

...

Inexplicable silence in the police station.

It was Zhiqi who broke the silence. She ran to Jiang Qi's side with short legs and held his hand, obviously not wanting to let anyone go, her big eyes flashing with reluctance : "Little brother, where do you live?"

Jiang Qi frowned and did not answer.

"What do you say." Zhiqi grew up in a honey pot, and he didn't know how to look at people's faces, so he still asked: "What should I do if I want to play with you? I really want to thank you."