Chapter 42

After listening to Jiang Qi's words, Zhiqi did not answer.

The room was dead silent, the girl stared at him and asked stubbornly: "I'm asking you, have you ever thought about me?"

Jiang Qi couldn't help closing his eyes.

If you want to, how can you not want to? He nodded slowly.

"No, you don't." Zhiqi smiled bitterly and shook her head: "If you liked me so much, you wouldn't do that."

Jiang Qi's heart squeaked, and he stood up to explain, but the girl's soft hands covered his lips.

"Shh." Zhixi looked at Jiang Qi, and in the other's panicked eyes, the smile on the corner of her lips was slightly bitter: "But I still like you very much."

The girl's confession at this moment was abrupt to the extreme, and Jiang Qi's heart suddenly jumped.

In any case, he didn't let Jiang Qi really commit a crime, nor let his hands get blood. And Jiang Qi's approach is precisely the one she admires the most - girls don't hate teenagers with criminal records, they only hate hypocrites without arrogance.

The girl's sudden intimacy and expression made Jiang Qi too late to be pleasantly surprised, and only worried: "You...forgive me?"

"I'm still a little angry now, but maybe I can, just," Zhixi looked at him fixedly: "I want you to promise me one thing."

Jiang Qi didn't ask anything, just nodded.

No matter what Zhiqi wants him to do, he will agree.

It's just that Jiang Qi didn't think that what Zhiqi asked him to promise was hospitalization.

In Lin Lan's fifth courtyard near the river, the teenager was wearing a blue-brown striped hospital uniform, leaning against the bedside, looking thin and thin, only a pair of eyes looked puzzled to help him finish Zhiqi who came back after hospitalization.

He always felt that what to say about the hospitalization made people feel inexplicably trapped in a 'cage'.

"Yes." However, Zhiqi's attitude was not negotiable. She smiled and handed Jiang Qi the porridge she was carrying: "Be obedient and stay for a month."

It is true that Jiang Qi does not have any physical problems that require hospitalization, but his nerves and psychology need to be planned in the hospital to start recuperation.

Zhi Qi asked the doctor, Jiang Qi is not incurable.

It's just a mental illness, and treatment is always a long process.

Jiang Qi was a little unhappy, but after all, he agreed to Zhiqi, so he didn't resist.

He just lowered his head and asked sullenly like a tantrum child: "What about a month later?"

"One month later..." Zhixi smiled: "Let's talk about it."

She believes that Jiang Qi will change a lot in this month, and it is not a bad idea to be discharged by then.

Because in the twenty-one years of his life, the teenager has rarely lived a "normal" or "ordinary" life.

From the continuous abuse and **** in his youth, to the jail time, to the confusion in the entertainment industry... He didn't stop for a day.

Zhi Qi really hoped that Jiang Qi would be able to live a normal life for a few days in the sanatorium with beautiful mountains and rivers.

There are no ill-intentioned paparazzi here to interrupt, just the quiet and soft atmosphere, just the two of them. What's more important is that the hospital has to register when going out. She is the emergency contact person, so that she is not afraid that Jiang Qi will sneak away again.