Chapter 7

*He didn't do anything wrong, why should he be whitewashed?

Zhi Qi had no information at all about the speed at which she grabbed tickets with tens of thousands of people at the same time in the early morning. She simply went back to school and waited for news from Jiang Yu.

In the end, after waiting for a few days, she hadn't waited for the "official announcement" of the meeting of the Wangtian crew, and a hot search about Jiang Qi suddenly appeared on the Weibo hot search.

The title is earth-shattering for innocent people who eat melons—

#Jiang Qi's real reason for imprisonment? [burst]#

No artist would buy such a hot search, Jiang Qi's real hot one was completely found by netizens, and there are countless unsightly and dirty comments.

The "Orange Entertainment" at the top of the topic who thought he broke the news after excavating the truth, between the lines of the news, the maliciousness almost overflowed—

According to insiders, Jiang Qi was imprisoned before he entered the circle, and after digging deeper, the reason for his imprisonment was actually related to 'Peachy News'...]

A paragraph of Balabala's words almost expressly stated that Jiang Qi was imprisoned for 'molesting a girl', 'attempting sex' and so on.

Jiang Qi's own conditions are excellent, and he was born unexpectedly in the entertainment circle. It was reprinted by various marketing accounts, and almost every Weibo post was a battlefield without gunpowder smoke.

Peach news itself is one of the most attention-grabbing news in the entertainment industry, not to mention the 'spade' news that is so 'exciting'.

For a while, except for Jiang Qi's fans, no one was willing to test the truth and actually hammer it, and the melon-eating crowd even scolded neatly—perhaps, they hoped that the news itself was true, I can't wait to vent the criticism that I stand on the moral high ground as a keyboard warrior, and feel that I have the highest honor.

After all, the entertainment industry has been flat for too long.

Jiang Qi's appearance and the news wrapped around him are like an eye-catching ***.

Looking at the rumors on the Internet, Zhiqi's face turned pale.

She couldn't help tossing her phone fiercely, her soft and delicate eyebrows seemed to be frozen with a thin layer of ice, she muttered coldly: "Nonsense."

It's all **** bullshit.

The little girl couldn't help but swear in her heart, her slender fingers clenched tightly.

Meng Chunyu just came back with a serving of sesame sauce noodles, and when she opened the door of the dormitory, what she saw was Zhiqi's frosty appearance.

—She almost thought she had entered the wrong door.

In the three years in the same dormitory, Meng Chunyu has never seen Zhiqi, a little fairy, so 'cold and chilling'.

She couldn't help taking a deep breath, walked over and poked Zhiqi's shoulder carefully, and asked weakly, "Xiqi, what's the matter with you, you?"

Zhixi pursed her lips and said nothing, her black eyes staring at the phone.

Meng Chunyu followed her line of sight and picked it up suspiciously.

"Fuck, it's so awesome!" Zhiqi's phone was still unlocked, and the lit screen displayed Jiang Qi's 'exclusive news', Meng Chunyu's eyes were straight Now, his voice stumbled: "This, this... is this true or false? My God, this is really not clean, right?"