- Prologue: (The Miracle Of A Tragedy)

- 3rd POV:

It all starts with a cold, rainy night......

Screams of a Crown Princess giving birth to a baby can be heard, overpowering the rumbles of thunder.

"Just a little more...Come on...Push, Your Highness.", A Sansil-cheong (Delivery Office For The Royal Family) nurse says to the Crown Princess.

The Crown Princess pants more, then falls back from the pain. Her Court Lady (Court Lady Kim) quickly pats the Crown Princess's head with a white cloth to absorb the sweat dripping down the Crown Princess's face.

"You are doing great, Your Highness...Come on.", Court Lady Kim says.

After a few more pants, the Crown Princess starts to scream while leaning up.

A few moments later, a crying baby can be heard. The Crown Princess then falls back down to rest with tears in her eyes.

The nurse quickly hands the baby to another nurse. The other nurse gently wraps the baby in a light green bundle. She then hands the baby to Court Lady Kim.

Court Lady Kim happily walks up to the resting Crown Princess and shows her the baby with a happy smile.

"It's a baby boy...You welcomed a prince, Your Highness.", Court Lady Kim says to the Crown Princess happily. 

The Crown Princess slowly looks at her newborn with joy in her eyes as her newborn cooes.

After a few moments, thunder can be heard while the Crown Princess suddenly starts to grunt.

"Something's wrong.", Court Lady Kim frantically says as the nurses hurriedly run back to where they were before.

The Crown Princess leans up and then back down some more times with the same pain that she felt before.

Screams can be heard again...

Another baby has been born. But this time...It is a girl.

- TIME SKIP:

"Twins within the Royal Family are an abomination!!!! Will anyone within this kingdom accept a prince that shared a womb with a girl?", The King yells to his son frantically.

"I understand. But, Father-", The son says bowing down while looking at the ground. He doesn't dare to look at his father. 

He is then cut off by the King.

"I've already accepted your daughter as Crown Princess because you played a part in making me king. But this I cannot condone...How do you plan on cleaning this up?!?!? If my status is threatened, you will pay the price with your life...You and everyone else who sides with me. And I am sure you are well aware of that, aren't you, Hyejong?", The King yells sternly as the Crown Prince (Hyejong) looks up at him.

"Tonight, the Royal Family welcomed one child...He will be the eldest son born to the Crown Prince.", The Chief State Councilor (Lord Sangheon) says with no emotion as the Crown Prince looks at him in disbelief. 

"No one will ever know that he was born a twin, Your Majesty...So please set your worries aside.", Lord Sangheon continues while looking at the King. The King bites his lip in frustration with nervousness, and shock as the Crown Prince keeps staring at Lord Sangheon. 

- TIME SKIP:

The Crown Prince walks through the palace with a stern face as he goes to meet the Crown Princess. Behind him is a Guard and Royal Physician. 

When he gets there, he sees the Crown Princess is sitting on the floor in front of the door to the room where she had her babies.

She sits there while looking towards the floor with sadness in her eyes.