- Chapter 34: (The Plan)

- 3RD POV:

"Hyun! Quit saying nonsense. You are confusing Haeun!", Dam-i says as her face turns a shade of red.

'If Hyun says that their faces are red because they like eachother... It will not turn out well! I can't let that happen!!!!', Dam-i thinks, nervously.

"Hwi's is doing it too!", Haeun yells as Hyun puts his face in front of Dam-i's to look at her face close up, making himself blush in the process.

'W-What is Hyun doing?!', Dam-i thinks as her heart skips a beat.

"You are too, Hyun! Ga-On, look what you did! All of us are sick now!!!!", Haeun yells as Ga-On starts to laugh.

'Oh no... I can't reveal the truth about why their faces turned red if mine is too! Then she will know I love her!!! I can't let that happen!', Hyun thinks as he quickly steps away from Dam-i.

"Me? You are the one that asked for medicine because you had a headache... Oh wait, it was because you didn't have a headache and just wanted to try the medicine!", Ga-On replies as Dam-i widens her eyes.

'Why do I find that a little hard to believe? It seemed more like she didn't want Yeong-Ji taking care of Ga-On... But I can't let Ga-On find that out! I won't embarrass my sister like that!!!', Dam-i thinks as she looks at Haeun angrily.

"Haeun, did you take medicine when you didn't need it?!", Dam-i asks as Ga-On nods his head.

"She did. And now look... We all have what she got.", Ga-On says as he points to Haeun.

'It has to be because of that... I won't accept any other explanation, especially from these born with a silver spoon fools!', Ga-On thinks as he glares at everyone, secretly.

"N-No, we all are like this because it's normal, just like what Hyun said! Who will you believe, Hwi? Ga-On or Hyun?!?! Obviously Hyun!", Haeun yells as Hyun's face becomes more red.

"I will believe no one! Our faces are red because we are embarrassed, not because of what Ga-On or Hyun said.", Dam-i replies as everyone else widens their eyes.

"O-Or maybe not? As long as we don't have a fever, we are fine, so let's stop talking about it...", Dam-i says, flustered.

"Anyways, Ga-On still needs to recover. Don't move too much. Just rest.", Dam-i says while looking at Ga-On.

"Let's go, Haeun and Hyun.", Dam-i adds as her, Haeun, and Hyun leave Ga-On by himself while they male it out of Haeun's chambers.

"So, is y'alls Bodyguard going to be okay?", Hyun asks Haeun and Dam-i.

"Yes. He made it through the toughest part... The people in the Palace all keep getting hurt, and I'm the reason for it all... Quite the burden to carry, too.", Dam-i replies as Haeun slaps her shoulder, making Dam-i wince in pain.

"Don't ever say such a thing! It is not your fault! Dont you dare try to carry the burden all by yourself while im here!", Haeun says as Dam-i looks down.

"You're not the one to blame here. The Chief Eunuch is... He's a dangerous man. So, if there's a problem with him, you should tell me about it right away.", Hyun says as Haeun nods her head.