- Chapter 44: (Love Therapist)

- TIME SKIP: [LATER IN THE DAY]

- Haeun's POV:

I was helping Court Lady Kim carry some cloth when I spot Ji-Un hugging someone from afar.

"Court Lady Kim! Look! Ji-Un is hugging someone, who do you think it is?", I ask her as I see her widen her eyes.

"Court Lady Kim?", I ask as she suddenly blocks my view.

"We shouldn't be looking, Your Highness.", She says as I shake my head

"I'm just trying to see who it is...", I reply as I move my body to the side of Court Lady Kim to try and see past her, but she steps in front of me, blocking my view again.

"What is with you?!", I ask her as she turns me around.

"Your Highness, quit being so nosy. I'm going to be late if you keep this up. Are you helping me still, if not, please give me the cloth.", She replies as I shake my head again.

"No, I am helping you! Let's go!", I reply as she starts to lead the way to her destination as I follow behind her.

- TIME SKIP: [THE NEXT DAY]

- Ji-Un's POV:

'I can't believe His Royal Highness is getting married... I shouldnt have higged him yesterday... Well... I know it couldn't have gone anywhere. What could come of caring for... a man who is the Crown Prince with a wedding underway? Get a grip on yourself, Ji-Un. Get a grip... Get a grip!', I think as I look out into the pond at mine and Hyun's fishing spot.

While I watch the fish try to bite my bait, I hear footsteps in the grass behind me. I look back to see Haeun.

"Haeun?", I ask as she looks at me surprised.

"Ji-Un? What are you doing here?", She asks me as she walks uo to me.

"I'm fishing. What are you doing here?", I ask her as she looks around.

"Hyun told me about this place, so I decided to come and check it out.", She replies as she sits next to me as I sigh.

"Are you okay from the other day? I saw you were bleeding... I was going to help you, but Ga-On wouldn't let me...", She tells me as I remember what happened with Prince Changun.

"Oh, So-Eun helped me, so don't worry. I also put some ointment on it from Samgaebang. Thanks for asking.", I reply as I feel my face heat up.

'Oh, no...', I think as I quickly look away from her.

"I'm glad! But what's with the serious face from earlier?", She asks me as I look down.

"I have... a one-sided love.", I tell her as I look up to see her eyes widen.

"Actually... I might have another one-sided loves.", I add, not ruling out Haeun as one of them.

'I still don't know how I feel about you...', I think as I look at her trying to figure out what to say.

"Two?!", She asks me in shock.

"Well, I'm not sure how I feel yet with one of them. So probably just one.", I reply with a nervous laugh.

"Oh, is the one you are talking about... the one that you hugged yesterday???", She asks me with a smile as I widen my eyes.

'This is bad... What if she saw me and His Highness hugging?!', I think frantically as I decide to try and play it off.