- Chapter 28: (Tea Time Pt.1)

- Haeun's POV:

"Why is it that everytime I see you two together, Ga-On is holding onto you?!", Hwi asks furiously as I realize that Ga-On is still holding my arm.

'I didn't realize! I thought he let go when he stopped pulling me!', I think as I look at Ga-On and back to Hwi.

"Explain yourself Ga-On...", Hwi demands.

"I don't think there's anything to explain... I mean, you see I am holding her arm, so do you want me to tell you I'm holding her arm even though you can clearly see that?", Ga-On asks with a chuckle.

"This is not a laughing matter! Let go of her. You have no reason to hold her arm. If I didn't know you or her, I would think you are trying to kidnap her!", Hwi replies sternly.

"It's okay Hwi. He's not kidnapping me, I think... He just dragged me away from planning a wedding, that's all!", I reply as Hwi looks at me confused.

"He dragged you away from planning a wedding... You expect me to believe that?!", Hwi asks furiously as Ga-On starts to laugh while I look at Hwi in disbelief.

"I-I'm telling the truth though!", I reply as Hwi grabs Ga-On's hand and takes it off of me.

"It doesn't matter anymore... If you don't mind, I need to borrow Ga-On for a little bit.", Hwi replies as he drags Ga-On with him.

"Bye, Haeun.", Ga-On says as I see him and Hwi get farther away.

'I wonder what Hwi is up to...', I think as I watch them disappear, out of my sight.

Suddenly, I feel someone tap my shoulder.

When I turn around, I see So-Eun happily smiling at me.

"Boo! Did I scare you?", So-Eun asks me as she laughs.

"No.", I reply while laughing.

"Wait, how are you here?", I ask her as we both stop laughing.

"Well, I wanted to have some tea and I was wondering if you would like to join me?", She asks as I quickly nod my head.

"I would love to!", I reply as she starts pulling me throughout the Palace.

- 3RD POV:

After a few minutes, Haeun and So-Eun arrive at a huge table.

"Why is the table so big? I thought it was just us two.", Haeun asks as So-Eun smirks.

"Oh, I just invited some other people!", So-Eun replies as Haeuns looks at her confused.

"Who? Do I know them?", Haeun asks as So-Eun starts to blush.

"Well... One of the people I invited is someone I really like! Don't tell anyone though!", So-Eun replies as Haeun starts to pester her.

"Who is it? I wanna know! Tell me!", Haeun demands as So-Eun shakes her head.

"If I do, then you will tell him...", So-Eun replies as Haeun shakes her head in denial.

"No I won't! Does that mean I know him?!", Haeun asks as her eyes light up.

"See! You will definitely tell them. But... I also invited someone for you too!", So-Eun says with a smirk as Haeun looks at her confused.